Ordering premium Pandora, no email reply after a week

zowki

I have emailed openpandorasales@gmail.com with my interests in ordering a Pandora and paying via PayPal but have not received an email reply after a week. What is going on?

Moreover, Craigix is switching to another ISP.

So it'll add more delay
wink.gif

I asked for info about upgrading about two weeks ago (23/3).

For one week I did not receive an answer so I sent another mail (30/3).

Seemed my first mail was somehow missed. I got an almost instant reply (30/3).

I payed for the upgrade and got an confirmation mail on 1/4 stating that my pandora will be shipped within 7 working days...

Still waiting for that shipping mail

Its alright, I received my reply yesterday and now my Pandora is shipping via UPS. The wait is killing me!

Its alright, I received my reply yesterday and now my Pandora is shipping via UPS. The wait is killing me!
When did you find out about the Pandora?

Edit: Welcome... :)

I think you'll be amazed at what brown can do for you moving a Pandora! They are yet to disappoint. Customs stopped my RMA, both new units made it just fine. If you are going to be away, put a note on your mailbox to leave it someplace discreet or with a neighbor.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you find out about the Pandora?
Over two years ago when it was still in early development. I have wanted a Pandora since then but then my Dad gave me an iPhone as a gift which I decided was a useful alternative. Now think its time for an upgrade so I ordered a Pandora (I'm getting sick of my iPhone's lack of features).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back