Can We Still Order A Pandora ?

_David_

Website
open-pandora.net
I initially sent a email to openpandorasales@gmail.com asking if could order from 2nd batch, and then I received a reply from Jacquelyn saying I could and asking for full name and address.

After I replied with all my information, I never received any answer .
Are they all the beach ?

_David_ said:
I initially sent a email to openpandorasales@gmail.com asking if could order from 2nd batch, and then I received a reply from Jacquelyn saying I could and asking for full name and address.

Are they all the beach ?

As soon as things calm down we will make a post in here with ordering details.

Even though we have kept batch2 pretty secret we're still flooded with emails every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
_David_ said:

Are they all the beach ?

Even though we have kept batch2 pretty secret we're still flooded with emails every day.
I suggest a better communication with users on the status of sales / pre-sale . This way you guys wouldn't be flooded by emails and it will make everybody's life easier :)
I'll be willing to help on this if you want. I'm pretty confident a Joomla plugin could take care of this in not time.

craigix said:

So for all of us wanting to order from the second batch, should we just wait for info?
(Sent a few mails, but no replies).

you've got to send the mail to: sales@openpandora.org
if you just reply to the mail you got sent(openpandorasales@gmail.com)you probably won't get a reply.
not sure why that is.
But i just replied and that didn't work. so i sent another email to sales and that did.
hope that helps.

Back