Change Of Address - Who To Email?

LotsOfPhil

Still Fresh
I have moved since I ordered (I'm in the US).

I emailed gp2xmobile@gmail.com (11/25) and openpandorasales@gmail.com (11/24) and have not heard back from either.

Has anyone successfully updated their shipping address?
Does anyone know if the email addresses I used are valid/invalid?

Thanks, I know there are posts about doing this (which are where I got these emails) but no followups that I could find.

hey

The address of the confirmation email for me was (removed) at gmail dot com, and the address of the reorder email for me was (removed) at gmail dot com, so I would try either of these.

Hmm, anyhows maybe they have lots and lots of emails to go through, and still haven't got to yours, but I dunno.

BTW, something that I don't understand when it comes to things like this, how can they be sure it's the real person asking for the change in address? I mean I don't think it's that hard to send a fake email pretending to be from someone else, so if someone knows your email and order number, and any other details that are required then this may be cause for alarm, you should tell your order number to no one, and I think this should have been advised. Anyhows I hope I haven't given anyone any ideas here, or caused any panic.

edit
I thought I better remove the addresses for security reasons, but do as Squidge has said, use the address of the confimation email.

cyas

yosh64 said:
BTW, something that I don't understand when it comes to things like this, how can they be sure it's the real person asking for the change in address? I mean I don't think it's that hard to send a fake email pretending to be from someone else, so if someone knows your email and order number, and any other details that are
If it was ordered via credit card, a typical company would ask for either the last 4 digits of the card, or 4 digits at random places to confirm the identity of the person. If someone else knows your credit card number then you have far more problems to worry about than a missing Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they just want the order confirmation number. I gave that to them when I asked them to change my shipping address and that apparently was fine.

Squidge said:
Have you tried to simply reply to your confirmation email?
Yes, that is the gp2xmobile address. I guess I will wait a little longer and then just email again. Thanks everyone for your replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never heard anything from either email. Hopefully the CC reorder page will have a place to update shipping address.

hey

Seeing as though you still haven't managed to make contact, I private messaged ya the most recent email address, much like one you have already mentioned ;).

Hmm, well I dunno if it's the most recent or whatever, it's just the one I received the reorder notice on.

edit
Again, if you never received a confirmation email, then I would make sure they have not been filtered as spam, or that it's registered correctly (maybe you mispelled it or something when registering, but dunno).

cya

I had a similar problem because my emails were being trapped by the Gmail spam filter. I got a swift reply when I sent an email from a different address.

Back