Ordered my Pandora about 6 months ago, still haven't received.

steampunk

Still Fresh
I ordered a Pandora about six months ago. They said I should get it by the end of October, but still haven't received it. Who do I contact about it, to find out why I haven't received it yet?

I ordered a Pandora about six months ago. They said I should get it by the end of October, but still haven't received it. Who do I contact about it, to find out why I haven't received it yet?

you contact the person you e-mailed to order it, count yourself lucky, it's only been 6 months, som epople have been waiting 2 years

got to remember they don't just have a massive pile of ready-made units, they ship as they're built

*sigh*

The Pandora is still in production, and is currently being built at an estimated rate of 200-250 per week. If you order now, you can get in before the price increase is made permanent. Send an email to sales@openpandora.org asking for a price list, then you respond with what you would like to order and they will send you an order link.

Granted, you might have to wait a while unless you purchase a $500 "7-day Instant Pandora" that are on sale periodically.

Hope this helps :)

http://www.mikemielke.mp

EDIT: Oh, they ALREADY ordered. Never mind, then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow the Pandora news and you'll find out exactly why you haven't gotten it in six months.

Welcome to the forums! You have now entered the waiting stage. If you choose to wait we have been told that you will be rewarded with a Pandora. Please poke around and do some reading, you will find that all questions about the wait have been answered... at least three times! There is a bounty of info and I hope you stay and contribute to the forums.

Welcome.

Long story short. About six months ago it was discovered that the nub failure rate was excessively high which required a design/production of new nubs. This took about half a year and starting this January units have started shipping again.

I'm doubtful October ever was a realistic date, but we'll never know. You probably have to wait another two to three months or buy a more expensive unit to support the team and have one within a week.

Thanks for all the replies. Was just getting a little antsy, been dying to try out my new pandora. It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure.

Back