Openbor V2.0691 For Gp2x

So does the file linked in this post contain the fixed version? I can't go to the website to get it as you need to be registered ;)

Great file selector too. Good work, thanks.

So what are the best complete non-demo mods out?

Many thanks to Prova for testing out my builds (I really need to get one of these units... it will make my life so much easier...lol). The large packfile issues have been resolved! Here is the link and look for the last post by yours truely with an attachment in this thread. Oh I go by SumolX by the way..... in case you were not sure. But my friends call me SX....lol

http://www.lavalit.com/forum/index.php?topic=163.msg1431#new

For those who have trouble downloading.... read the FAQ section first. It will contain the answers you are looking for if you are having troubles downloading.

i have updated the first post link with direct link witout login and the last .gpe in the official version

I've been having some problems w/ new version mainly that paks that worked before, do not now.

asterix for one. Some paks work fine, AVP, crisis evil for instance. I've tried a number of things to make sure I am not doing anything wrong.

gatorpal said:
I've been having some problems w/ new version mainly that paks that worked before, do not now.

asterix for one. Some paks work fine, AVP, crisis evil for instance. I've tried a number of things to make sure I am not doing anything wrong.

Official releases are far and few unlike devbuilds which are very frequent I try to only release official builds that i know to the best of my knowledge that are stable. However, you can always stay up-to-date with devbuilds which are weekly if not daily!

So feel free to register at my site and reap the rewards of being a fellow follower of all things that are BoR related! You can find the latest devBuilds under the Engine Section.......... usually a thread will be called DevBuilds Off an official release. Lastly, happy homebrew gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back