Openbor V2.0965

Yod4z

Samurai X has done an new version of this wonderfull engine for great beat'em up ;)

changes:

For scripting I have added new features as well as fixed some bugs.

Scripting Functions:
-id = loadsample(filename, packfile)
-unloadsample(id)
-playsample(id, priority, lvolume, rvolume, speed, loop)

Scripting Examples:
CODE

int id;
id = loadsample("data\sounds\wow.wav", mymod.pak);
if(id >= 0)
{
playsample(id, 0, 120, 120, 100, 0);
unloadsample(id);
}

Scripting Bug Fixes:
- Some scripting functions did not handle both constants and integers. This is no longer an issue as we will automatically handle each type.

New Command Types:
- bounce [int]
Command Example:
* bounce 0 = Normal no bounce effect.
* bounce 1 = executes the double fall bounce effect when model falls. This means model will bounce for a second time as well as play the sound effect again. This applies to all models, not type dependent.

General Bug Fixes:
- Players and Enemies only play fall effect once. See bounce command for more than once.
- Recovery from throw no-longer removes energy. Which caused other issues as well.
- General bug fixes here and there....

Damon's Additions:
- antigravity command now accessible through scripting.

Mostly I just wanted to get an ALL Platform release out here which has not been done in a while so that platform users can now enjoy all of bug fixes that have gone in. Enjoy this new fine build!

You can download it here. Don't miss to do an donation by paypal ;)

You need to put the mmuhack.o file (from picodrive or over emulator ^^) next the openbor.gpe file.

Has anyone gotten this to work? I put the folder in the index of my SD card and it wont run. Everytime I start the file, I get booted out to the main screen of GP2x. I resorted using the version before this new release. Any help is appreciated. thx

Everyburger said:
Has anyone gotten this to work? I put the folder in the index of my SD card and it wont run. Everytime I start the file, I get booted out to the main screen of GP2x. I resorted using the version before this new release. Any help is appreciated. thx
[/quote

It's missing the "mmuhack.o" file, just grab it from a previous build or some other program and it should run just fine. It worked for me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinxter said:
Which paks rock? Any using the new commands?
is it just me or does that web site scroll funny?

try the metal slug demo pack from lavalit ;) or battle toad DC

Last edited by a moderator:
it screwed my whole SD card when i run it :(, and lost some saves cause i had to format it again.

Back