Release Open Fodder

Tried it on my way to work, all was well. Tried it again, got back to desktop but nothing responded. Then about 30 seconds later the task bar disappeared. Then about another 30 seconds, the screen blacked out.

Just can't get a solid repro on it though.

Mmm, I'll update the PND soon with a new build of gl4es. I'm working on it quite intensively lately, so that may help.

I think something screwy is going on with my Pandora, now FileZilla is suddenly segfaulting on me, and that worked fine before.

I have been running the Pandora OS Updater regularly, perhaps some weirdness has appeared as a result of it.

The game is work fine. But when press 'esc' to quit the game. The toolbar will disappear after a few minutes. The mouse can move. But everything else can't run. I must move the battery to restart the Pandora.
I use 1G pandora. Now, I can only press the 'Pandora Button' to quit the game.

Ok. @Loonie & @hilake : what version of the SGX Driver are you using (if you don't know, it's probably the default one) and is your firmware up-to-date? (I'm trying to understand how to reproduce the issue).

Ah yes, I neglected to mention the SGX Driver. I use 4.03.00.02_1.6.16.3977 which has in general given me the widest compatibility. Perhaps things have changed and the newer ones will work better. I should try them again sometime. Anyway, that's the one I'm using.

My firmware is the up-to-datest a firmware can be. I also use the Pandora OS Updater.

I'll have to test out the 4.10 version. When last I tried it long ago, it had poor overall compatibility, but perhaps things have changed.

@hilake & @Loonie ; I have updated the PND : openfodder.pnd if you can try this version and see if the issue is solved (it feature latest version of gl4es).
*EDIT*: Link removed, it's on the repo now.

Last edited:
I have pushed the test version to the Repo (there is no build 04).

Build 05
-------------

• Updated sources
  • Updated libs

Back