Oooo.. F Day News!

Tidus posted on Mar 3 2005 at 12:05 AM said:
trooper posted on Mar 2 2005 at 10:56 PM said:
The answer could be Fmame. Read rlyeh`s post here.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=17613&st=30

Trooper

I think you're right :)
it'll be FMame & it'll be release on Father day in spain as someone pointed earlier ;p

ahhhh Trooper we'll be obliged to wait more for an eventual FAmiga ^^

Yeah, We will have to patiently wait, But some day, Some day...

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it fMAME, again? He just mentions his work on fMAME, that doesn't mean that's the emu he's going to release on fDay.

*Still praying it's not fMAME*

Tidus posted on Mar 2 2005 at 10:50 PM said:
Nova posted on Mar 2 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 2 2005 at 08:26 PM said:
Nova posted on Mar 2 2005 at 04:58 PM said:
Nah i made it. its my best photoshop work yet though
Heh, good job, are you a massive NGPC fan now then Nova after that weird game you reviewed? :D

totally i lurve metal slug and match of the millenium rocks hardest, can anyone recommend any good NGPC games?

hummm I'm still playing Cotton - Fantastic Night Dreams, which is one of my fav' game on the machine :)

Have you tried Panorama Cotton on DrMD? It's buggy, but I think it's the most amazing game on the Genesis.

Mystery solved?

t1058.gif

The "PTS" portion of the screenshot looks like it comes from the MSX game, Higemaru.

http://www.generation-msx.nl/msxdb/softwareinfo/1017

gaterooze posted on Mar 3 2005 at 03:59 AM said:
Mystery solved?

t1058.gif

The "PTS" portion of the screenshot looks like it comes from the MSX game, Higemaru.

http://www.generation-msx.nl/msxdb/softwareinfo/1017

That looks real close except that the game screen in the other pic has a blue background, not black. The colors of the text are different too.

Was this game released on a different system?

I don't think all of this hype would be for MSX. MSX wasn't that popular and I don't think anyone really cares about it much.

DaveC posted on Mar 3 2005 at 04:14 AM said:
That looks real close except that the game screen in the other pic has a blue background, not black. The colors of the text are different too.

Was this game released on a different system?

It's in the arcade, but looks different. Not sure of others.

I don't think all of this hype would be for MSX. MSX wasn't that popular and I don't think anyone really cares about it much.

fDay is probably for the release of SEVERAL updated f-emulators, and fMSX is just one of them.

And personally, I care very much about the MSX... although the previous version of fMSX was just about perfect anyway.

This is all great fun guessing!

DaveC posted on Mar 3 2005 at 06:14 AM said:

Except the blue background is part of the options gui. And the text color looks like it's a different color, but it's not.

Nice work, that's definitely the game.

Esn posted on Mar 3 2005 at 01:49 AM said:
Tidus posted on Mar 2 2005 at 10:50 PM said:
hummm I'm still playing Cotton - Fantastic Night Dreams, which is one of my fav' game on the machine :)

Have you tried Panorama Cotton on DrMD? It's buggy, but I think it's the most amazing game on the Genesis.

yeah I tried it but as you said unfortunatly it's too buggy for me... but I also adore this game ;p so I'm looking forward for next Gen emu release to see it running fine 'on the way' ;p Every Cotton are fantastic shooters imo :) but they are soooo expensive on the market actually :blink:

nem posted on Mar 3 2005 at 06:10 AM said:
DaveC posted on Mar 3 2005 at 06:14 AM said:
That looks real close except that the game screen in the other pic has a blue background, not black.  The colors of the text are different too.

Except the blue background is part of the options gui. And the text color looks like it's a different color, but it's not.

Nice work, that's definitely the game.

No look again. If the blue color was part of the gui then the PTS would be part of the gui too.

The blue is the game screen because it is like that near the text.

Yeah, and what about the scrambled text between the 2 stars?
Looks more like a "font coincident".

Bye
Seb

Wolfsclaw posted on Mar 2 2005 at 01:41 PM said:
ZeNiTRaM posted on Mar 1 2005 at 01:39 PM said:
mmmm... in Spain the Father's Day is 19th March...  :unsure:

hmm.. might mean that the f-emu (or whatsoever) comes out that day :)

The wierd thing is Franxis emulator arrives for download on mothers day!

DaveC posted on Mar 3 2005 at 04:14 AM said:

I agree i dont think it would be for fMSX , i mean all the hype etc but i must admit the MSX is a very good machine.

Never knew anything about it until i tried out an emulator for it on the Pocket PC. To think this machine was out the same time as the Speccy and C64 . Some of the games, specially the Konami shoot em ups are excellent. Quite cool when you get a new emulator and you have a chance to go through a brand new software catalogue

razzy posted on Mar 4 2005 at 07:40 AM said:
Wolfsclaw posted on Mar 2 2005 at 01:41 PM said:
ZeNiTRaM posted on Mar 1 2005 at 01:39 PM said:
mmmm... in Spain the Father's Day is 19th March... :unsure:

hmm.. might mean that the f-emu (or whatsoever) comes out that day :)

The wierd thing is Franxis emulator arrives for download on mothers day!

So that menas, on our GP32s we will have Mother's Mame and Father's Mame!

:D

CUPC4KES posted on Mar 4 2005 at 08:06 PM said:
whatever it is, it will be worth the wait, his emulators never dissapoint.(thats if it is an emu)

i will be dissapointed if its not
a) FNGPC32
b)FSNES
c)FPocket girlfriend32

Back