Oooo.. F Day News!

Azure posted on Mar 2 2005 at 03:04 AM said:
If it ends up being something like fMAME, fAtariST, fAMIGA, or fZX (I wouldn't even touch it if it ended up being one of these, but that's just me), I'm going to lose it :rolleyes:

It better be something good, like a SNES, GENESIS, PCE (Full compatibility), or NGPC emulator. Here's to it not being a MAME, Atari ST, or Spectrum emu.

EDIT: Forgot about Amiga. Thanks, trooper.

Are you saying Amiga isn't good? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure posted on Mar 2 2005 at 01:04 AM said:
If it ends up being something like fMAME, fAtariST, fAMIGA, or fZX (I wouldn't even touch it if it ended up being one of these, but that's just me), I'm going to lose it :rolleyes:

It better be something good, like a SNES, GENESIS, PCE (Full compatibility), or NGPC emulator. Here's to it not being a MAME, Atari ST, or Spectrum emu.

EDIT: Forgot about Amiga. Thanks, trooper.

We already have a great Genesis emu. Remember DrMD?

It will be MAME though as that is what he has said that he is working on.

seems most of you are speculating more on what you WANT it to be, or just making jokes :p

I agree it's probably Fmame since this is what we last KNEW he was working on, however I also agree that he might NOT want to release that at this time if he felt it would be 'stepping on Franxis' toes'.

I guess it'd kinda suck if it were fMame, if only because... they are probably going to be playing mostly the same romsets... we'll all have to sit there and try all our roms on both, one at a time (600+ romsets working in Franxis' port) to see which plays what better...oooh fun!

I too HOPE it's something else like FPCE or FSNES, but it would seem FMAME is most likely.

bast525 posted on Mar 1 2005 at 10:20 PM said:
seems most of you are speculating more on what you WANT it to be, or just making jokes  :p

I agree it's probably Fmame since this is what we last KNEW he was working on, however I also agree that he might NOT want to release that at this time if he felt it would be 'stepping on Franxis' toes'.

I guess it'd kinda suck if it were fMame, if only because... they are probably going to be playing mostly the same romsets... we'll all have to sit there and try all our roms on both, one at a time (600+ romsets working in Franxis' port) to see which plays what better...oooh fun!

I too HOPE it's something else like FPCE or FSNES, but it would seem FMAME is most likely.

Oh well, a little healthy competition is good. It inspires them to one up each other (which means better emus for us) so that they can say "Haha, mines better, which makes me a better person in every single aspect! :p ".

By the way, this is half joking. No flame wars about it please, 'cause its not totally serious.

ZeNiTRaM posted on Mar 1 2005 at 01:39 PM said:
mmmm... in Spain the Father's Day is 19th March... :unsure:

hmm.. might mean that the f-emu (or whatsoever) comes out that day :)

lopyod posted on Mar 2 2005 at 01:34 PM said:
i think about a release of all emus he works on... with the new feature he make for fgen32 like animated savestate and easy to use menu....

i would friggin love that, but a neo geo pocket emu added to it wud be cool

OH MY GOD

neogpcopy3hu.jpg

the pic speaks for itself

Nah i made it. its my best photoshop work yet though

fPCE is my most hoped for... though fNGPC would be very cool too.

i'm not really bothered about MAME,as it's unlikly we'll be seeing stuff like altered beast and other 80s sega stuff that only recently got added to official mame,as well as some more obscure early 90s stuff

Nova posted on Mar 2 2005 at 04:58 PM said:
Heh, good job, are you a massive NGPC fan now then Nova after that weird game you reviewed? :D

I think more likely than a multi-emulator, it will be separate releases of all of his current emulators. Final versions of fMSX, fSMS, fGB, etc, all with an updated front-end.

I'm guessing the picture is from fMSX.

kknd_cf posted on Mar 2 2005 at 08:26 PM said:
Heh, good job, are you a massive NGPC fan now then Nova after that weird game you reviewed? :D

totally i lurve metal slug and match of the millenium rocks hardest, can anyone recommend any good NGPC games?

Nova posted on Mar 2 2005 at 10:42 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 2 2005 at 08:26 PM said:

totally i lurve metal slug and match of the millenium rocks hardest, can anyone recommend any good NGPC games?

hummm I'm still playing Cotton - Fantastic Night Dreams, which is one of my fav' game on the machine :) oh and if you haven't buy it yet, then don't forget to give a try to Sonic ;p but the best is surely Metal Slug 2nd Mission imo ;) oh and I'm really having fun with Neo Turf Master, a damn great Golf game :)
As RPG you'll need to see Faselei! which is quite hard according to me... and even if Dark Arms seems ugly now, I remember I had great time with it :)

I'm playing all that on original machine coz according to me NGPC emu aren't perfect yet at all on GP32 ;)

Back