Oooo.. F Day News!

XXandeRR1234 posted on Feb 26 2005 at 04:34 PM said:
I'll put money on a first release of FMAME, the PTS 0 looks in the same style as the old games like Pacman or Snow Bros.

Heres hoping anyway....

Definetly not Pac-Man. It kind of looks like 1942 or something like that. If it was though it is oriented the wrong way as that game was vertical.

Probably fMAME though come to think of it. That is the emu that he has been working on after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it is an full speed snes emulator:) gp32_console

listen to me its a neogeo emu :D
i think he mentiond that he wants to make one in an interview :D (ngpocket or ngcd)

and if its not ng than its fmame or an other amazing thingy :D

Seraptin posted on Feb 26 2005 at 07:02 PM said:
i think he mentiond that he wants to make one in an interview :D (ngpocket or ngcd)

thats what i hope for

Nova posted on Feb 26 2005 at 10:06 PM said:
Seraptin posted on Feb 26 2005 at 07:02 PM said:

thats what i hope for

its Fmame - got to be

thats the next one that was promised - no?

if it is fmame then we gonna get two mame emus,,, i rekon f-da will come at about the same time as the other mame emu if it is a mame emu,, ohhh wat is it,, i think it should come out on the 10 of march as that is my 18 birthday and that would be such a cool present

amazing that such a lazy screenshot can cause such a discussion ;)

You will all find out what it is when it will be released, so why speculating? (yee, yee.. i know : because its fun :p)

meandu229 posted on Feb 26 2005 at 10:51 PM said:
if it is fmame then we gonna get two mame emus,,, i rekon f-da will come at about the same time as the other mame emu if it is a mame emu

think its agreed that franxis emu will come out first - if you read retrodev forum!!

I can think in color, but not colour. And right now, I'm thinking Gameboy Color. But the screenshot does NOT look like a GBC emu.

It seems like we had a discussion similar to this before. Rlyeh announced FZX and after awhile he annouced some little project was going to be released soon. After all of the wild speculations from SNES to PC-Engine, stories, and wacky dreams guess what it was?

fZX. Duh! that was real hard to guess.

So here we are again, f-DAY. what will be the big secret? Umm what has he been working on? FMAME!!!

Blah posted on Feb 27 2005 at 05:53 AM said:
I can think in color, but not colour.

why not? they're both the same...

colour... hmm.... NGPC? ZX spectrum? WSC? maybe I'm being too literal...

is it, like has alread been suggested, a front end covering the whole spectrum of the F series emulators? that would be really cool, if done properly...

I know exactly what it is........its sooooooo simple to figure out

he was able to get Doom III to run on the gp32.......I mean come on guys is so obvious anyone can see it!

B) wildo2ne

Enkonsierto has seen it too LOL
Well, the sd snatcher girl has nothing to do with the whole thing, is just one of... many like her, and i can't say more...
Oh come on, speculating is fun, but don't ask for the impossible...

Back