Oooo, Ahhh,[game] Is Being Ported! I Don't Give A

These posts are funny and happen all the time on this board.
I love the remark by iignotus:
" Hey geniv, port something more fun. What's that? You can't? Oh well then I suppose you're just an idiot then, huh? "

Poor geniv has tried twice to apoligize, but people keep letting him have it...

Um, nope, He did apologize, but then flamed on for not porting emu's instead. That kinda took him back to square one.

I gotta say one thing.

When I started with this community, there where nearly no piss-ant complainers like there are now. This is probably due to the community going from 100 + members nearly 5 years ago to 1000+ members. Either way I look at it. This bickering complaining BS is immature and uncalled for. I write my reviews for the Gp32 Gp2x and like games so I can SOMEHOW help this community move one with what they are either learning about, struggling or enjoying. NO I can't code, neither will I try because I know I don't have that talent, imagination, and pure skill.

All I can do is write. And spread the truth to others about the Gp32, Gp2x etc.

This is what I do. This is how I can help the community survive and blossom.
So...

What can the rest of you members who don't understand what this community is all about do to help out??
I wanna know?
Don't you think constructively criticizing about the gp32 and or gp2x is BETTER than bitching about what you don't like about it. Seriously folks, IF you can't contribute like others...GET THE F*** OUT.

Ha! everyone took the bait.

If that wasn't flamebait, then, well, my name's monkey boy.

wf. A.K.A mb.

I gotta say one thing.

When I started with this community, there where nearly no piss-ant complainers like there are now. This is probably due to the community going from 100 + members nearly 5 years ago to 1000+ members. Either way I look at it. This bickering complaining BS is immature and uncalled for. I write my reviews for the Gp32 Gp2x and like games so I can SOMEHOW help this community move one with what they are either learning about, struggling or enjoying. NO I can't code, neither will I try because I know I don't have that talent, imagination, and pure skill.

All I can do is write. And spread the truth to others about the Gp32, Gp2x etc.

This is what I do. This is how I can help the community survive and blossom.
So...

What can the rest of you members who don't understand what this community is all about do to help out??
I wanna know?
Don't you think constructively criticizing about the gp32 and or gp2x is BETTER than bitching about what you don't like about it. Seriously folks, IF you can't contribute like others...GET THE F*** OUT.

i agree with you to an extent, but telling people to get the blank out is not really a smoothe move either

What is this community all about? since you have such a grand idea of what constitutes a real member. i can't code either, but i write my occasional faq or users guide and make my skins. all we can do is tolerate them, and post funny things about them. it lightens the mood somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure it's great that Quake I, II, Doom, Duke3d is being ported to the gp2x.

but am I the only one that don't give a damn about it?

hell, I played thoes games almost 10 years ago already.

and in NO WAY is the 3.5" screen and controls gonna be as fun as on my 17" LCD with a mouse/keyboard and full speaker sound that runs MUCH faster and smoother.

I couldn't care less about running a crappily slower version on a mini screen. as it's an old game that I've played so many time already.

It's not the game, it's the concept. The fact that you can take a 3D game and play it anywhere you want is a challenging feat. If done, it makes you feel all fuzzy inside, most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
smart thinkin rayek,
I agree using my "extented vocab" isn't what qualifies as a great welcoming member of the community. However in lite of some the members we do tolerate (perhaps a little to much)...I am allowed to let off a little steam....sorta. thanks :p

I just would like to see as many new and exsisting members positively participate in this gp32x community (rather than knock it down). Its most likely just a pipe dream of mine.

I love you all!!

you
and you and you
and you
and
you ...
all of you.! :huh: :blink:
ok I am done back to the gp2x.

Back