One Silly Little Problem

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I got my baby, tested it, seems cool.

Try out my headphones [2pairs] and they dont work, it just ignores it hehe.

I hope I dont have to return it for such a silly reason like this... Any1 else had this problem?

It looks fine, maybe it isnt saudered properly or something like that..

Are you sure you have the headphones pushed in ALL the way. When you first get your gp2x the headphone socket is a very very tight fit

Plus your headphone plug may not physically fit into the recess - all Grado models have this problem. A slimmer 1/8"-1/8" adapter/extension should handle it if that's the case.

why do they have to do everything so awekwarldy..for gods sake..whats wrong with normal headphone jacks...

I had the same problem at first. I fiddled with it a bit and it started working. Now it works, no problem. :)

Well uhh.. I tryed to fit it in Snug and that just wrecked it LOL.

The damn thing went inside of the gp2x, so im like screw this... Opened the bugger up and noticed that the sauder job was horrible, and there isnt anything holding the jack in which makes it hella weak..

Took out the old saudering gun, point saudered all 4 joints, applied GOOP onto the end of it to give it support so it wont fall in from a headphone plugging in.

It works! I now have a 100% oper rational 300mhz gp2x ^.^

1.0.0 firmware, since im not going to update untill there is a usefull firmware update.

Tested Drmdx, video player with xvid, mp3s. They all work fine at variable clockspeeds up to 300.

The NKsnes, and NKnes dotn want to work for me :( Even though I installed the SDL properly heh.

Back