Comparing Prices For Sd Cards..

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I live in Canada and Ive asked before where to get the cheapest/ most effiecient 1 gb Sd cards.

So far I have found one on ebay that costs 45$USD with a BIN and like 20 in stock.. and the shipping cost in unknown to Canada :p I asked the seller how much shipping would be ,hope he replies soon.

Im hoping to find somewhere that sells to Canada, where I can pick one up for 60-70$USD SHIPPED or so since im a cheap bastard :) Its all I got right now and it will be a while till I get some more extra $.

I remember I had a site that sold em at a nice price but I forgot it and cant find it again, hehe.

Anyway i cant use my gp2x right now untill I get one. Public stores over charge. my 256mb one i had i had to return to the buddy that was borrowing from :p She was going on vacation and needs it for her camera.

Any help would be cool, like.. *Oh, I bought a so and so from here for this much monay.* heh

Speed isnt a issue for me :)

Check newegg.com, they ship fast and are pretty darn cheap, and you can't beat their service. I bought a 1gb Ridata 66X card for $56 shipped, and it has worked great. I'm sure they ship to canadiates :p

Try 'em, can't go wrong. At least I don't think you can.

reaper79 posted on Dec 29 2005 at 06:35 PM said:
Check newegg.com, they ship fast and are pretty darn cheap, and you can't beat their service. I bought a 1gb Ridata 66X card for $56 shipped, and it has worked great. I'm sure they ship to canadiates :p

Try 'em, can't go wrong. At least I don't think you can.

:wacko:
Newegg.com does not offer International/Canadian shipping options at this time

Last edited by a moderator:
I live right across the bridge from you and I got a 1G Kingston for $78 CAN at a computer store in Coquitlam(Elitech) on north road just up from Lougheed Mall.

edit Sorry I thought you were in Surrey. Where are you?

Why doesn't NewEgg ship to Canada? I was going to recommend them, too...

Does it have to do with canadian customs? I understand there's an unusually high rate of funniness with tech stuff - anyone read VGCats? Comic artist had customs hold & refuse his Tablet PC 3 times.

Shane posted on Dec 30 2005 at 02:15 PM said:
Futureshop.com is having a boxing week sale, and SD 1 GB card is up for grabs, cheap and free shipping.

Whoa! those are pretty damn cheap.. 64.99 for a kingston 1gb after a mail in rebate :) In canadian currency.

I hope I can go to like futureshop and pick it up there rather than order from the site. Meh w/e happens though i think illgo with this one. Thanks :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back