First In Aus?

slygamer

Website
Visit site
Just arrived (ten days to get from the UK).
Version 1.0
S/N 2005.11.16 - GP2XV102 - 00000018

Joystick feels fine. No stiffness on the left. Not slippery.
I can see Craig tested it (from some scratches on the battery terminals to get a clean connection).
I have no problems with the power connector on the right-hand side (the cable fits neatly between my fingers).
My Windows XP machine sees it as a USB device, but fails to install properly. I expect this issue to get fixed soon enough.

No case or headphones, but there was a CD in there of various games, an emulator and a movie that Craig had put together.

Same here, mine arrived yesterday but I was at work.

Drove up to the post office today on my lunch break, had a quick play with it but only for about 5 minutes without an SD card.

WILL THIS WORKDAY NEVER END!!!!

A couple of days before you did, Skitzo. My email was on the 21st.

It's kind of frustrating at the moment. The USB is not being recognized properly (as I kind of expected) and I do not have a card writer here at work, so all I can do is look at it. :) Have to wait till I get home to run some software on it. But I did go to Dick Smith yesterday and pick up the multi-voltage plug pack to power it externally. That works a treat.

Mmm, hope you're enjoying it. :)

I wonder if any company/shop here will start selling them? It'd be good to have a local place to buy new things (TV cables etc) or get it unbricked if we do something bad.

Well finally got home and have been messing with it. USB worked straight out of the box on my PC with no special drivers. even on my cheap 4 port hub.

Loving it! just trying to figure everything out atm. :)

i'm australian, but i live in germany, so it doesn't count .. had my gp2x for a few days now, and pretty much am totally digging it .. so great to write code for it, & take that code on the road, so to speak (well, train, actually) ..

Got mine 24th of November ;)

Was very fustrated till the new firmware worked!

Back