On and on it goes. Still going strong (2011-11-09)

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
The tv out cable are from china,oh no that's really bad,expect the cable to be low quality,i prefer peca's custom cable,the original cable won't be any different to custom cable.
?

Troll ?

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
:)

Yeah, the quality is probably as bad as the quality of the iPhone or 75% of all notebooks... as those are all being produced in China ;)

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
If you can control the chinese Companies they can sureley produce qualitiy. Without Control it can be a mess like we've learned.

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
The most important thing to take away from this, I think, is that you need to have control over your manufacturers. Every "doing business in China" story I've read says the exact same thing: if you want it done right, you have to go and visit the plant at several times in development, making them aware of the dates you're visiting and how much you expect to be done; that's the only way to truly set deadlines. Apparently this applies to Texas as well.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
The most important thing to take away from this, I think, is that you need to have control over your manufacturers. Every "doing business in China" story I've read says the exact same thing: if you want it done right, you have to go and visit the plant at several times in development, making them aware of the dates you're visiting and how much you expect to be done; that's the only way to truly set deadlines. Apparently this applies to Texas as well.
Isnt texas a country? :rolleyes: