Omg I've Lost My Pandora!

puppydee

Linux Virgin!
Website
Visit site
OMG I've just realized I've lost my Pandora, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo. Think I left it in the local chippy. I was just gonna finally get round to a bit of PSX emulation and it's not here. I can't believe it. I'm gonna be at that chippy at the crack of dawn. Hangs head :( :

Update: I've got it back! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

removed as on second thought it was not very helpfull to the problem.

ps ,i do very much hope you get your pandora back m8 ,fingers crossed for you

Yikes. I hope it's still there.

On a more humorous note, I didn't know what a "chippy" was and had a quick google. Eventually I found one referencing a fish and chip restaurant (which was my first guess), but the first few definitions were definitely not what I was expecting and I hope you left her a nice tip if you expect to get the Pandy back. ;)

drink is never an excuse for a missing pandora :) (or anything else might i add) yep aye can happen to the best of us ,i really hope he gets his pandora back ,i can really imagine how he feels ,its like when you loss money it just plain sux.

OMG best wishes man! You must be feeling like a sick puppy. On the plus side perhaps it will be reported on as the new iThingy.

jasay said:
Yikes. I hope it's still there.

On a more humorous note, I didn't know what a "chippy" was and had a quick google. Eventually I found one referencing a fish and chip restaurant (which was my first guess), but the first few definitions were definitely not what I was expecting and I hope you left her a nice tip if you expect to get the Pandy back. ;)

I had the same reaction. Hopefully the "carpenter" is an honest one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once had a really awesome pocket TV with a nice sharp screen and rather decent battery life, it was like the Pandora a rather niche item as you cannot even find em on ebay these days (that model that is) and cost like 300 bucks when I bought it. I worked at a car wash and used it on breaks, lost it in someones van. They never returned it. So I feel your pain. Hope it turns up. So you don't have the anguish of knowing someone else is now it's owner. If you get it back, I think this will never happen again. You will be too paranoid after that!

My best wishes, man. I know the feeling of loosing something so special, and it's not an easy thing to accept.

Natro said:
I hear Gizmodo has just "obtained" a Pandora...

Breaking news! New Nintendo DS prototype found in chip shop!

SomeGuy99 said:
Natro said:
I hear Gizmodo has just "obtained" a Pandora...

Breaking news! New Nintendo DS prototype found in chip shop!

Rather:

Breaking News! Sony's PSP2 found at a local *ahem* pleasure shop! Seems that the impact of the Nintendo DS has really affected the company's design decisions.

-God Ginrai

Back