Losing It

I was going to suggest you get a Pandora case, put a whistle locator or wristband or whatever on it, put Pandora in case and you're sorted. There are flaws to this:
  1. Will you remember to put the Pandora in the case?
  2. Will you remember it has a locator on it?
  3. Will you remember you need to whistle to find it?
  4. Can you remember what it is you were looking for?
  5. What time is it?
  6. Oh, sorry. Er, Big Mac and fries please.

Pleng said:
I'm not worried about loosing the unit and never being able to find it again. What I'm concerned about is temporarily misplacing it and not being able to find it before heading off to uni in the morning etc...
Why not have it set off an alarm just before you have to rush off to Uni, that way it will not only remind you of lectures, but alert you to where it actually is!

I'm sure there will be a calendar application available for it that you will be able to enter your timetable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoppe said:
http://www.netpcdirect.co.uk/loc8tor_lite.php

you can use this.

That is so cool. May very well end up going on my Christmas list. Only problem is, it's pretty small. What happens if I loose it...?

WarmFluffyUK said:
Pleng said:
I'm not worried about loosing the unit and never being able to find it again. What I'm concerned about is temporarily misplacing it and not being able to find it before heading off to uni in the morning etc...
Why not have it set off an alarm just before you have to rush off to Uni, that way it will not only remind you of lectures, but alert you to where it actually is!

I'm sure there will be a calendar application available for it that you will be able to enter your timetable.

You know that's a pretty good idea. Best one so far! And £40 cheaper than my second favorite suggestion!

Last edited by a moderator:
the second best option is mine? ty. about losing it, try putting on the keychain.

Back