Probably Not Gonna Get My Pandora

jocejrod

i just wanted to cry a little bit here. gonna leave for mexico on the 17th of april and i wont have my pandora because i'm damn near the back of the line

dang

i bet he means for the trip, i dont think he is changing residence

because i have no idea where i'll be at what time, and hell if i'll let my order get lost in the mail in mexico. i want my damn pandora! but nows i gotta wait...longer...

double dang

im in a similar boat, i was hoping to take my pandora to my trip to germany, croatia, & bosnia, im leaving march 18th, and coming back april 12th

same here i'm leaving for Ireland April 14th. :( hopefully my Pandora will be waiting for me when i get back. :)

I really don't think the people who are in the 3000+ (maybe even lower number) range (myself included) will be a Pandora before May :(

kingoddball, I agree with you. Here's why:

The company in Texas can populate and test 500 boards per week. So lets extrapolate...

March 22 - March 26th, 500 boards arrive in UK.
March 29 - April 1, 500 more boards should arrive in UK (1000 boards total) <--- assembly starts around April 1st
April 5 - April 9, 500 more boards should arrive in UK (1500 boards total)
April 12 - April 16, 500 more boards should arrive in UK (2000 boards total)
April 19 - April 23, 500 more boards should arrive in UK (2500 boards total)
April 26 - April 30, 500 more boards should arrive in UK (3000 boards total)
May 3 - May 7, 500 more boards should arrive in UK (3500 boards total)
May 10 - May 14, 500 more boards should arrive in UK (4000 boards total)

Assuming nothing else goes wrong and that it takes a week to assemble 500 boards and add a week or two for delivery, the earliest I anyone can getting a pandora is mid April. If you are near the end of the queue, you could get your pandora by the end of May.

Therefore if nothing goes wrong, only 2 more months!

Overjupiter, your numbers may be wrong.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/52431-official-blog-keep-it-going/page__st__40__p__826256&#entry826256

Your predicted time frame though... no comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus said:
Gruso, if you're going to mow down any cats, mow down Bubsy. :p

ARGH! I'm sick of the Bubsy bashing!!!! ;)

What could possibly go wrong!
10772-bubsy_large.png

Attachments

• 10772-bubsy_large.png
    10772-bubsy_large.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 106
Gruso said:
Bubsy has it coming and you know it.

Nope! Unacceptable!
An injustice has been made! Vengence!.
SonicIsDead.jpg
deadsonic.jpg

zombie-mario.jpg
images

Attachments

• SonicIsDead.jpg
    SonicIsDead.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 90
kingoddball said:
Gruso said:
Bubsy has it coming and you know it.

Nope! Unacceptable!
An injustice has been made! Vengence!.
SonicIsDead.jpg
deadsonic.jpg

zombie-mario.jpg
images

oh noes! now i have a dead sonic AND mario on my hands! oh why did i create this thread?!

D-:

Attachments

• SonicIsDead.jpg
    SonicIsDead.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 93
B-ZaR said:
Hey, don't forget about Luigi there!

that s.o.b. made me do it! by me manipulating him into killing his brother and his rival...ummm...

GOTTA GO!

It's kinda early to start crying :D
You can go Around the World in 80 days and get back to your home sweet home. Probably we'll still be fighting with the case factory or the board factory at that point...

Right now I am wondering why the hell all the boards haven't been produced yet! I mean, the boards were given the green light months ago, were they not?

"Mass Production of 3895 Pandoras: MP has started :)" That's been like that for a F**KING long time!

If the boards had already been made by now, things would be much faster. Shit.. What is going on here? Is there something I'm not aware of or what?

Back