Omg I've Lost My Pandora!

..... sounds like my boot up screen will be changed to:

IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO (insert address here)
with a phone number too just incase!

God Ginrai said:
Rather:

Breaking News! Sony's PSP2 found at a local *ahem* pleasure shop! Seems that the impact of the Nintendo DS has really affected the company's design decisions.

-God Ginrai

UPDATE: PROTOTYPE MICROSOFT XBOX-BOY-PORTABLE FOUND IN RON JEREMY'S...

wait... this is spiraling out of control, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
do you log in to a pandora? like do you need a password to make it work? if so awesome antitheftness, if not.... well thats what devs are for :D <3 teh devs

and im sorry you lost ur panda.....thats like waiting 26 months for your little baby boy/girl to be born only to find out a week after being born it runs away from home. sad4u.
hope u get it back!

pokitfoxx said:
do you log in to a pandora? like do you need a password to make it work? if so awesome antitheftness, if not.... well thats what devs are for :D <3 teh devs
It can be setup to require a password, but it's also designed to be non-brickable, meaning it can be easily reflashed back to factory default; all you need is an SD card.
So the password protection isn't really so great an antitheft device as you might think.

WizardStan said:
pokitfoxx said:
It can be setup to require a password, but it's also designed to be non-brickable, meaning it can be easily reflashed back to factory default; all you need is an SD card.
So the password protection isn't really so great an antitheft device as you might think.

Even worse: Boot from SD, read contents of NAND.

tony11@hotmail.com said:
SomeGuy99 said:
WizardStan said:
pokitfoxx said:

Even worse: Boot from SD, read contents of NAND.

Or the chances are some chav has picked it up and has not got a clue what it's found, probably find a twig to prod the screen and hit it just because the password is not INNIT!

This is why I plan on modding one of them 3DS booth-babe tethers for use with my Pandora. Then there's no chance of loosing my Pandora, unless I also happen to lose my booth-babe. :(

pokitfoxx said:
and im sorry you lost ur panda.....thats like waiting 26 months for your little baby boy/girl to be born only to find out a week after being born it runs away from home. sad4u.
hope u get it back!
Damn! You marry an elephant or something?

word of advice to the op ,if someone has got your pandora and comes out with some crap like it's theirs ,tell them you designed it and there are only 200 in the country tell the person you have all the serial documents for it and patents and that it's a tracked device.

scrub that the person will hold you to ransom ,fuck just kick him in the balls and run (with your pandora) just don't go back to that chippy -anyway let us all know you got your pandora back safe and well, i cant bare to think some total nub idiot is messing with something they know nothing about and care less for ,it might end up in cash generator or something and they would be punting it for $$$£$£$£$$ crazy horse money.

surt said:
pokitfoxx said:
hope u get it back!
Damn! You marry an elephant or something?

Haha! :D

Hope you get your Pandora back safe and well Puppydee!

Actually, it might REALLY be a good idea keeping an eye on eBay for Pandoras...

surt said:
This is why I plan on modding one of them 3DS booth-babe tethers for use with my Pandora. Then there's no chance of loosing my Pandora, unless I also happen to lose my booth-babe. :(

Booth-babe is presumably not what I think it is....

Back