Ok Now I Have Coded Arms

R

royston79

As a nevous psp user at the moment would feel about updateing (I happen to be one). I know I have the region 1 USA version of coded arms with 1.50 update (that I am shaw about) however this usa updateing on japanese hardware Im not. I know it will work that Im not worried about, the only thing which does concern me is japenese psp our region 2 so when I go and buy a umd film in britain it will work. If I update to the american region 1 firmware 1.50 wont that only allow me to play umd video region 1. I understand you might not be able to answer this question because the release is still a month off, pls try if u can !!

Although it is proabable EU UMDs will ahve the same region code as JAP UMDs, no-one knows for sure.

However, updating your firmware should not change your region. As can currently be seen with the US people who have updated to JAP 2.00, and are still able to play region 1.

So, I think it will be a-ok.

I have just updated and frankley I thought it would leave a sour taste in my mouth but how wrong was I. I can now play most commercial games on my mem card, where before I could only get that daft NBA game to work. So Im a happy bunny (just wish I did it sooner). I would advise all 1.00 owners to go to 1.50 and never look back or forward for that matter (lol). Now I just got to try and get my money back on that Coded Arms game (complete and utter @*&$%). There only a couple of possiblities to get up top 1.50 now (you wont find a download anymore Ive tried). Buy either Dead to rights or Coded Arms and then take them back the next day and be happy in the knowledge you have opened your psp up even more then before and saved a few notes in da process.

thanks for the info. I almost bought coded arms the other day, but now i think i'll wait until i can get it used for $9.99. Shame really, i was really looking forward to this, but no infrastructure mode turned me off from the get go.

Back