Where Can I Locate 1.5 Firmware For Psp Jp

R

royston79

I have looked every where for this but every site seems to have closed the link to it because of the newer 1.5.1 and 1.5.2, I obviously have no intention of going past 1.5 but cant locate it. Also does anybody know of a umd I could possibly buy with it on, I am a little concerned though, can I update my firmware with a US umd, I mean I own a japanese psp, would this mess it up or change the region codes (japanese psp are supposed to play euro video umd apprantley). I have obtained the firmware I listed above incase it gets cracked and then taken off the sites (forward thinking) but I am bit stuck at the moment. I dont even mind ordering japanese umd with 1.5 on a one off. Pls help

Sorry if I have been posting about the psp recentley, I promise this is the last one dont want to tick anyone off but I think this is a important subject to all of us gp32/psp owner and the gp32 owners who are thinking of possibly buying.

royston79 posted on Jul 20 2005 at 10:58 PM said:
I have looked every where for this but every site seems to have closed the link to it because of the newer 1.5.1 and 1.5.2, I obviously have no intention of going past 1.5 but cant locate it. Also does anybody know of a umd I could possibly buy with it on, I am a little concerned though, can I update my firmware with a US umd, I mean I own a japanese psp, would this mess it up or change the region codes (japanese psp are supposed to play euro video umd apprantley). I have obtained the firmware I listed above incase it gets cracked and then taken off the sites (forward thinking) but I am bit stuck at the moment. I dont even mind ordering japanese umd with 1.5 on a one off. Pls help

Sorry if I have been posting about the psp recentley, I promise this is the last one dont want to tick anyone off but I think this is a important subject to all of us gp32/psp owner and the gp32 owners who are thinking of possibly buying.
I know that the famitsu umd demo has it on you can order it from liksang

Last edited by a moderator:
Back