Pls Confirm Game Firmware Version ??

R

royston79

Ok I have found a place near where I live that I can buy coded arms USA (region1) version for £40. Does this game have the 1.50 firmware on it. Also pls confirm its 1.50 and not 1.51 or 1.52. Also does it make a difference if its coded arms usa or japanese (do they both come with the same update) and would it matter installing usa on japanese psp (so what i heard this will invalidate your warranty but worksz, so who cares). Besides if I wanted to send it back I probably whack 2.0 jap on there quickly if possible otherwise claim I didnt know !! By the way there is a iso launcher for 1.5 now and I pissed off seems 1.5 gets all the best stuff>. TIME TO UPGRADE

They are both version 1.5, japanese and USA.

So no worries you can play it and still enjoy homebrew.

However, be warned, it's NOT that great of a game, a few of us here on the boards have already played it/bought it, and were not very impressed. Graphically it's gorgeous, but it gets boring pretty quick, and the controls suck. Just fair warning.... if you have a 512 or 1gb memory stick, why not try it out first before you buy.

Coded Arms is terrible.

Looks good, and I even like the contols.

But so very boring. Shooting the same pointless robots in environments that look exactly the same gets dull very fast.

yeah did I mention that the game is gorgeous???

my lord it's one great looking PSP game :D

Back