Ok If You Could Only Pick One Which Would It Be ?

delaneyblues

Still Fresh
Just for a bit of fun,Whats your favourite game at the moment you can only pick one??

I'll start mine would have to be

Beat2x

Per platform?? ;)

PocketSNES - Chuck Rock 2 - Son of Chuck

Runner up - Hexen II

playing a lot of UQM2X and Tyrian nowadays

also C64 - Barbarian =D Can't beat the last guy =(

for quickgames: Blix2x and BattleJewels

I also play a bit of unicolor but damn is this game hard

I used to play ghostpix a lot but now I've been stuck on a stage for sooo long

aaaah I just saw the title "If you could only pick one"

no way I'm going to do that! Why do you think I bought a GP2X? So I never have to choose only one game hahaha

LOL my bust bro..... I meant for the SEGA not SNES ..... I was probably getting that mixed up with Donkey Kong Country 1 for the SNES.......... which is another one to add... ;p

If I were only allowed to pick *one* game, I'd go for something that really pushes the definition of 'one', like Quiest's Mini Game Project :)

Hmm... I don't know. :p I don't want to pick just one. Tons of great stuff. :D

hmm I'd have to say.....Mario HDR!!! lol jk

It would be Wind and Water (I wish it wasn't just ONE though)

That's like picking one meatball from a giant bowl of meatballs and pasta.

....mmmmm.......meatballs and pasta.....

Noiz2sa at the moment, but just as easily could be Protozoa or Boomshine2x... Damn but there's some fine games for the GP2X :D I tend to like games with great music, and if it's playable all the better. Those dance games though, sheesh, don't know how people have the timing and speed, hehe

Some of you guys missed the "at the moment" part.

OpenTyrian would have to be my game of the moment. I used to wonder why people got all excited about Tyrian, but seriously, it is a solid example of the shmup genre.

I don't know that it's my all-time favourite, but it's been getting played a lot at the moment. (Thanks to slaanesh and all the others involved in the GP2X port!)

Back