Is It Possible To Pick Up FM and AM Local Radio On Pandy?

Kumaki

Just that.

Totally curious.

I know one can often stream radio stations over the 'Net...but I am wondering if you actually could have a radio tuner, not Net Dependent...which would pick up radio signal?

Digital Video Broadcasting.
OK...so where would you get such a thing....and is it what, a USB plug in or - seriously, sorry for sounding stupid, but I have never heard of this.
Do you live on the american continet ? Afaik a lot of south american countries and the U.S.A choose another standard (ATSC), so this may not be an option for you

Digital Video Broadcasting.
OK...so where would you get such a thing....and is it what, a USB plug in or - seriously, sorry for sounding stupid, but I have never heard of this.
Do you live on the american continet ? Afaik a lot of south american countries and the U.S.A choose another standard (ATSC), so this may not be an option for you

No there are DVB-T ATSC USB tuners with FM tuners on it available in the Americas.. I have one.. I haven't seen one with an AM tuner on it though. 

However there is this puppy I found on a quick Google search.. I have no idea what the Linux compatibility would be like.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't find the adapter on logitec's website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a battery killer though no? Unless you have plans to record audio or something like that, a pretty good cigarette lighter sized Fm/Am radio is cheap.

Since I live in America...that above info was good to know.

Just wondering if it could be done. I may end up getting one, if it can work with Pandy.

Back