Oh, How The Mighty Have Fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I bet FEAR has a bunch of video and textures for a 1080i display too right? You can't even grasp the math of a leap from standard definition to high definition. Why do you think MS just came out with an HD-DVD attachment for the x360? Again, you prove your knowledge in the field (which is none).

Correct me if I am wrong, but have Microsoft not already said that games will not be released in the HD-DVD format?
In that case, doesnt that prove that HD-DVD is unnecessary for the current generation of games consoles?

Doesn't that also just make the HD-DVD addon a glorified HD-DVD player, and not related in any way to this debate?

Microsoft (unlike Sony) aren't forcing gamers to accept a movie format which is not needed for this generation of games, and may never become a movie standard.

Azalin posted on Dec 1 2006 at 03:57 PM said:
DCGM & Iignotious, You need to either learn to debate without insulting your opponent and using low-blows, or you need to shut the fuck up and leave. Plain and simple.

Azalin posted on Dec 1 2006 at 03:57 PM said:
immature retards
Then expect a ban yourself. Calling people retards doesnt make you immune to the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azalin posted on Dec 1 2006 at 04:42 PM said:
- baselessly insulting other members

- being a jerk

- mindless arguments/flamewars

This thread has now violated all of those, especially the first two. If a mod could please lock this, and warn certain people to be less jerkoff-ish...
You don't know how to argue your points so you just run for the safety of a mod's powers just like you would run home crying to your mommy if you ever got in an argument in real life! It's hilarious! Act like a man for once in your life.
the basic "outline" of the controller has never changed.
And why should it? I use a dualshock knock-off to play emulated games on my computer, from SNES to GBA to PSX. It is a fantastic design and I've always seen it as one of the best and most comfortable controllers any company has ever come out with. But it needs a change, right? :lol:

Edit:
Microsoft (unlike Sony) aren't forcing gamers to accept a movie format which is not needed for this generation of games, and may never become a movie standard.
Why in the hell do you keep saying that bluray is a movie format? It's a new data format that can hold up to 25gb on each layer as of currently, and that's all it should be referred to. What about the DVD (digital video disc)? It's just a silly movie format (that has replaced CDs almost completely for data storage :lol:)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering that i have not yet made a post that did nothing except mock you, i think any punishment i recieve will be less. But why would there be punishment to any of us? All you've done is derail my thread several times.

Blu-Ray. I'm still wondering at it's usefullness. I mean, Even HD movies should logically have some form of compression, and certainly should never take up 50GB of space. Perhaps "collection disks"? With several movies of the same type on one disk? It would certainly be economical in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back