Official Contest

Are you sure they said it is in 2006? maybe they ment the results will be announced in Nov 1st 2007 :p

thats wuld be pretty embarrasing on my part, but I remember reading that the contest entry's had been put in and the judging would start, and that was october 1st... so i doubt it takes them a year and a month to judge it. Maybe there gonna announce late november 1st like 7 ocklock pacific time.

They had 15 entries and are pretty busy at the moment. But they're working on it, don't worry :)

They had 15 entries and are pretty busy at the moment. But they're working on it, don't worry :)
do you know when they have new people to work in the english pages? when the commercial games that are on the korean page will be available in english page?

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, that means another 15 commercial games to be distributed by GPH within a year or two (hope so), that is just great ED, thanks for the update.

Commercial or not, a hand held is rated, at large, by the number of commercial games availble for it. If you are GPH or any company trying to make a living (or at least a profit) on our beloved device then commercial games are the way.

Of course the amount of time it takes for a game to be released to the public will of course be up to the completeness of the game and wether or not GPH wants to "throw us a bone" before the game is ready. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me most of those entries will be weird anime slide-show kind of games, god how those piss me off.

- Alex

With 15 entries there has to be at least one really cool game. Maybe an rpg or some sort of crazy japanese seizure causing thing, yes that would be good with the gp2x's screen.

i suppose not for a contest like this. However thats 15 more game previews than i usually see in one day.

Back