Nubs: 100% Success! (2010 - 11 - 21)

static.gif
static.gif
static.gif
static.gif
static.gif

It would be really sweet if whoever the lucky person that gets the tour tomorrow in Texas gets a picture with the goateee guy and themself in front of that huge American Flag holding a Pandora board. It would make my week.

Peace & Pandora,

Link
I second this.

A lot of win! Thanks for the update ED.

I also like this talk of one of the first batchers going over there to hold them to account. That'll hopefully spurn them on.

I'm daring to be a little more hopeful about the production.

It would be really sweet if whoever the lucky person that gets the tour tomorrow in Texas gets a picture with the goateee guy and themself in front of that huge American Flag holding a Pandora board. It would make my week.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I too am in favour of this very suggestion! :D

Nice!

That is excellent news. What is our next hurdle?

I expect that the next hurdle will be the general cessation of production around the Christmas period. I'd not expect any more Pandoras to be produced this year, mostly just due to that.

D.

Nice!

That is excellent news. What is our next hurdle?
I think they need 1000 more cases to finish off the first batch. But we haven't been given any news from the case manufacturer, so everything must be going smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Michael is working on this as well.

However, at the moment he's also working on the iCP, so give that man some time :)

Unless I'm mistaken, we were promised multiple times that work on the iCP wouldn't hold up any progress on the Pandora? (i.e. the Pandora comes first.)

Unless I'm mistaken, we were promised multiple times that work on the iCP wouldn't hold up any progress on the Pandora? (i.e. the Pandora comes first.)

True. And that's the case. Everything for Batch 1 is there and the nubs being socketed is definately not essential for the Pandora (won't happen before Batch 2 for sure, and it's not sure it will happen there).

I'm just wondering what this means to those of us who already have Pandora's.. are our nubs 100% faulty in some way?

I'm just wondering what this means to those of us who already have Pandora's.. are our nubs 100% faulty in some way?

^this, and can we also get the new nubs fitted on our units? (I am pretty happy with my pandora right now, however I am pretty cautious about nub use they seem fragile)

^this, and can we also get the new nubs fitted on our units? (I am pretty happy with my pandora right now, however I am pretty cautious about nub use they seem fragile)

No, they are not all faulty. Mine still work fine.

As long as they work properly, there is no need to replace them.

I expect that the next hurdle will be the general cessation of production around the Christmas period. I'd not expect any more Pandoras to be produced this year, mostly just due to that.

D.

two years passed. I feel that this christmas is different. I place my bet of 5 EUR that I will receive my Pandora before christmas. That is 5 EUR including the transfer fee :) Do you take the bet? If I have pandora you lose 5 EUR, if I don't I lose 5 EUR. And we make some wire bank transfers or paypal or something. Do you take the bet?

two years passed. I feel that this christmas is different. I place my bet of 5 EUR that I will receive my Pandora before christmas. That is 5 EUR including the transfer fee :) Do you take the bet? If I have pandora you lose 5 EUR, if I don't I lose 5 EUR. And we make some wire bank transfers or paypal or something. Do you take the bet?

Sorry, I don't gamble. But if you win, you'll get a free copy of my BASIC interpreter for Pandora :p

What's your queue position, and who with? I'm at 400-500 with Craig, and I don't think I'll get mine before christmas. If you're lower than me, then there's a slim chance you may get yours I suppose :)

D.

Back