Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

One of those Twitter leakers says Nintendo will announce new hardware soon, and that it will be something unexpected.

I mean, everyone's probably expecting them to do something to distract from the PS5 and Xbox Series X launches. Most people are probably expecting a new Switch model though. I would be pleasantly surprised if it really were something unexpected.

Edit: I'll include a link, even though it's slightly NSFW. I'll make it code so it doesn't embed.

Code:
https://twitter.com/HotGirlVideos69/status/1277580797785059328

Edit 2: You know, the more I think about it, this announcement would probably be more "Game Gear Mini" in scale than "Nintendo 4K". I can dream though, right?

Perhaps a Switch "home" version. Aka docked type only

@levi My router doesn't do such logging.
I wouldn't expect TCP for that. Question remains, which out of over 65k ports to allow - local as well as remote.

You know, I've been thinking, given that this is basically a really powerful mobile processor, but that it's probably not for Switch 2 due to incompatibility, it might be for an all-in-one style virtual reality device.

Yep, that's right, Virtual Boy 2, calling it now.

I'm gonna try again to get my left Joy-Con stick repaired. This is the second attempt, because the first time I was too lazy to ship the thing out on time. Hopefully this time I manage to work everything out.

Nintendo already sent me a shipping label, so I guess it's all up to me now.

I'm gonna try again to get my left Joy-Con stick repaired. This is the second attempt, because the first time I was too lazy to ship the thing out on time. Hopefully this time I manage to work everything out.

Nintendo already sent me a shipping label, so I guess it's all up to me now.

Both of mine are drifting. Sigh..

Both of mine are drifting. Sigh..
Sound like you played too much Mario Kart.

hades-made-a-joke.gif

@Nintendo What's that? I've only got an account with whatever comes with the context of the Switch. No platinum points there. Also, 7 weeks ago, I didn't get anything from Nintendo for my birthday.

I often say that I'm born at the UNIX epoch so all those friendly personal companies send me birthday messages when it's actually not my birthday but just yearly UNIX epoch day.

@Nintendo What's that? I've only got an account with whatever comes with the context of the Switch. No platinum points there. Also, 7 weeks ago, I didn't get anything from Nintendo for my birthday.

Well, twas my birthday yesterday and when I checked my email, I saw that Nintendo gave me 300 points.
I don't usually redeem free stuff, but I did this time around, because I was feeling good.

Belated Happy Birthday, btw :p&|a:

Well, twas my birthday yesterday and when I checked my email, I saw that Nintendo gave me 300 points.
I don't usually redeem free stuff, but I did this time around, because I was feeling good.

Belated Happy Birthday, btw :p&|a:
But for which system/platform I wonder.? I had to make a new account on a different platform of Nintendo's, after I exchanged my Wii U and some money for a Switch. I could transfer my play money, but not the game licenses. So I know Nintendo has at least two different platforms on which one can have accounts. The accounting system used with the Switch doesn't have platinum points, as far as I can tell.

Back