Tekken for Smash, Metroid 5: Dread, they turned WarioWare into a co-op game, remakes of Advance Wars 1 and 2, and Zelda Game and Watch. Oh, and SMTV is still coming. I'm missing like twenty other things, but those were the standouts.
Fatal Frame and Shin Megami Tensei V will both likely join my collection. Hoping that Shin Megami Tensei V has more voice acting than what has been revealed so far, however. I'm decent at reading Japanese now but 1200+ hours of reading practice in Animal Crossing has made me crave a game with voice acting.
Since the N 64 I had every Nintendo console and handheld.
From those the DSi hat twice broken shoulder buttons after I dropped it directly onto them.
The Wii bricked completely 2 weeks after launch and a a second time. After some more time the DVD drive failed and I had to replace it.
All the other consoles and handhelds were rock solid and did not break. N64 and Gamecube were dropped several times.
The original 3DS hinge finally broke after more than 15 years.
Now comes the Switch.
- The area around the screen is scratched because of the dock
- Case is cracked on several known spots (vent output and power button)
- Joycons are almost loose. I once attacked those small sliders to make the joycon more handy when playing two player with one pair of Joycon. I could not get them off any more until my brother ripped them off by force. From that day on I could remove the Joycon without pressing that button to release them
- Since a year or so I have Joycon stick drift
- The Joycon's plastic looks crippled at some spots
- Now the Joycon are completely broken. The right one does not charge any more after I left it for several weeks/month not connected to the Switch. It discharged and the battery broke.
I liked the Switch so much. As a long term Pandora user I love the portability.
But man, that build quality is trash.
The only good thing to say about my Switch is that it's first gen and can be hacked.
Of course the JoyCon slider is something fragile. All the other failures could have been avoided.
I don't want to say the Swith is trash. I really liked it.
But now I'm on a point where I can not even play in handheld mode any more because of the broken Joycon.
I surely won't spend 60€ to buy a new pair and replace their faulty hardware.
I'll get a GPD WIN 3 now and switch to PC now. I'll only buy Nintendo exclusive titles any more on their consoles.
I guess that's why it's called Nintendo Switch ...