Nintendo 3DS

Last edited by a moderator:
thats nearly 300 euros.At game.It will be 220 to 230 euros max over here(Ireland).Best to buy outside of australia.The european and australian 3ds,s are the same. :)

Yeah. I´ll probably do that, the Australian market is always ridiculously overpriced <_<

EDIT: Do you know anywhere I can pre-order that will ship internationally?

Yeah. I´ll probably do that, the Australian market is always ridiculously overpriced <_<

EDIT: Do you know anywhere I can pre-order that will ship internationally?
I would say amazon.co.uk they dont ship electronics to Ireland and I dunno if they ship internationally either.."Game" shops only care about money 400 euros.too rich.

^ I must admit that I've never even heard of them before. It's strange that they're taking pre-orders for a colour that isn't even being produced, though. :blink:

I think I´m going to cry.

It will cost another hundred dollars in Australia. :(

http://www.ebgames.com.au/sale-product-976-home-3DS

EDIT: possibly $400!

http://www.game.com.au/nintendo-3ds-console/nintendo-ds/NIN3DSCON

Why does this always happen?
Looks like the price for you guys has yet to be announced. Apparently that's going to take place on February 8th.

I found it here

http://www.dealspwn.com/nintendo-3ds-19499-gamegears-3ds/#comments

usually quite a trust worthy blog, but im dubious too
I've never heard of this one, either. :lol: Thanks much for the link. :)

220 just seems slightly too high to me. It's not too far shy of a brand new PS3 or a 360, which is giving me a headache.

Gah, I wish Amazon UK would hurry up and make more games available for pre-order! I really want Pilotwings Resort.

Amazon UK hasnt Pilotwings? Thats the Only game yet that interest me and i ordered, i dont want Nintendogs or Street Fighter (i prever Death or Alive)

Maybe until Launch, there are some Games more than today

Funnily enough, I just went to check, and a few more are now available. :D

I've already pre-ordered Nintendogs + Cats, and I also want to pick up Pilotwings Resort and Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (and a bunch of others, to be honest :lol: ), although the latter can't be ordered yet. (I notice that they are now taking pre-orders for Star Fox 64 3D, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, as well.)

But only Nintendogs and Cats, and Super Streetfighter and Pilotwings?

Same like here, i wait for DOA, and Paper Mario, and Mario Kart, and Kid Icarus, etc,

Until then, i think i only has to play Pilot Wings and some DS Games on my Shiny and Expensive new 3DS..

EDIT: There are lot more than whe have in Amazon Germany..

Their 3DS pre-orders page is here. The pre-orderable games list will probably change tomorrow, so I won't list them here. :p

on a sidenote, amazon has had Contra 3DS for months now available for pre-order, yet ive not seen/heard anything else about it, whats the deal with that? i see frogger 3ds on there as well...

Back