Nintendo 3DS

^ That's right, yes. I had thought that the roll-out was simultaneous since that seems to have been the case for North America and Europe, but maybe it isn't, after all.

Does Nintendo of Australia's website give a date for the update going live out there? (I know that several of the other regional arms' sites did so.)

typing from 3ds, browser is ok, slightly slow to load, scrolls ok, eshop is fail, nothing works there :(

other regions failing any eshop downloads as well due to maintenance?

ok well its obviously not broken for everyone, Moz from this community is playing pokedex 3d right now according to my friends list, i cant even log into eshop anymore

finally working here too now, no html5 or flash on netfront is really a bad decision though, even psp and wii had something :{

I want to download Super Mario Land from the Virtual Console, and Plants VS Zombies and Shantae from the DSi Store, but i ditnt have a Prepaid Card and no Kreditkart, thats a big sad from Nintendo to bring the Prepaid card about 3 Weeks past the Launch of the Store..

Ok i can play Mario Land on the Pandora or the gba sp, but..

It all worked for me, but apart from any 3DS specific stuff it feels pointless buying Mario Land or Legend of Zelda since I can play them all on my Pandy.

Wonder how well SpotPass will perform.

I've transferred all of my stuff over from my DSi, today. It worked really well, though it was a bit time-consuming, as I opted to transfer each item manually, because, apparently, doing a full transfer may nerf your 3DS photos and whatnot, and I didn't want that. :p The many and varied Pikmin animations when transferring are very cute indeed.

I've gotten Pokedex 3D from the eShop, but I guess that there's a lot of network congestion, as I haven't been able to get Excitebike 3D or Super Mario Land, yet. Still, now that my DSiWare stuff has been transferred, I have Bird & Bombs, Dark Void Zero, and the truly superb 3D Space Tank (otherwise known as X-Scape, in some regions), to play until the access situation is better. :p Incidentally, you should all buy the latter if you like Star Fox at all - it's from the same ex-Argonaut Software team who worked on Star Fox and Star Fox 2 for the SNES, and it essentially plays like a virtual Star Fox 3.

My Problem is: I dont have any DSi Games, because i ditnt owne a DSi, so i have to wait until end of june, no problem, i have a lot ds games to play, like golden sun, pokemon black, okamiden, etc, and in then days the legend of zelda..,

And the anounced games sounds great, smash bros, a gta like lego game "lego city Storys" Mario Kart, etc..

Anyway, i ordered a Sony Vita too, so i have enought to play the next 100000000000000000000 Yeahrs... :p

With the Pandora you have enough for the next bunch of lifetimes, I got excite bike and the pokemon doodad, that's kinda cool.

Quick note: Hold the Select button when starting DSiWare titles to get them displayed at their native resolution, just the same as with regular DS games. (This also applies to Download Play mode for DS titles, as well.)

Also, a Mega Man-related note: Fans of the original series might be happy to know that Rockman World (the Japanese version of Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge) is a 3DS Virtual Console launch title in Japan, which means that the first Mega Man series to hit the 3DS is the original one.
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a bunch of great 3d trailers for games on the eShop, many of which look quite amazing in 3d like starfox and RE:revelations. definitely worth checking out all of them, even though they require the download, and i wish you could just stream them from within eShop

I made a discovery about 3DS Virtual Console Game Boy releases. If you hold Select while booting them, you'll see them pixel-doubled, and looking as they should, with a realistic-looking Game Boy border (even down to being able to see down "into" the screen, past the glass, exactly as you could on a real Game Boy), instead of blurrily filling the screen as much as possible. What nice attention to detail!

Due to OoT 3D already being released everywhere (except Australia and New Zealand, because we get it on the 30th of June, lol) I'm interested to see what this month and next months 3DS console sales world-wide are like.

Back