NGAGE?

seth

Befor you pull out a big ole box of 'stfu'

whats so bad abou the ngage?
it looks kind nice form what ive seen.(except the openign the case and putting the game in)

NGAGe arena sounds pretty fun

well basically i and (others but not everyone) see the ngage as a disgrace to gaming. Nokia is just trying to make a quick buck by making a cell phone that has good graphics into a game system

I agree with the above. I had a dream I got an Ngage for christmas. My dad said he got it for like 50 bucks in the bargain bin. When that happens, Bargain bin i mean, ill pick one up with Tony Hawk and Sonic N. But man, those stupid buttons!

I'm sorry people but I'm actually quite impressed with it. The only thing that is stopping me from buying it is the fact that there is no camera in it. But I guess you can't have everything.

More powerfull then what?

Owning an n-gage myself I have to say I am pretty pleased with it. Only not because of it's games but more for it's all in one package. In travel a lot by train and bus and in one small gadget I get a games machine, radio, mp3player, phone, email, wap, internet, agenda and a lot more. Most of the games I play however are series 60 games. So you could just buy any series 60 phone for games. The ngage games themself don't amout to much (in my opinion) with Tony Hawk being the best.

As for arena although it's sounds fun for now it isn't. You can only do shadow pley at the moment. Meaning you can download someones fastest run and compete against it. There is no online multiplayer at the moment.

So in conclusion I really like the n-gage, but not as a games machine.

Back