New users, say hello

Hi!

I'm Zelest. Been lurking a lot on pandora-forums during the last few years, though this is the first time posting. What else... oh! I grew up with DOS and always used to drool over the game magazines with all the new cool games, but could never afford them, and my father was a relentless pacifist who always frowned when I bought something violent. But now I can get whatever I want! Mouahahaha. The abandonware sites have become my second home. When nearing my teens I got a Sega Megadrive (Genesis for some) and since then I've fallen deeper and deeper into geekdom. I work as ISP-support, and am not much fond of it. Uhm... oh! And I made a wallpaper for my Pandora, hoping it will look good when it finally arrives.

Yes, I made that wallpaper from scratch, using photoshop and illustrator.

Pandora-Wallpaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I had been lurking for sometime on the GP32X forums but with the occasional post. My favourite console of all-time has to be the Snes, I bought one in my teens and still have it in the loft, but rather play on the Emus instead for convenience. I cant wait to get my Pandora but think I am at the back end of batch 1, so a little longer to go.

I'm not in IT or a Coder (I'd love to be - but followed a different path) but have written some input scripts for ground modelling design packages, so I appreciate all the hard works people put into creating, porting and improving software for the Pandora.

Hi everyone!

david here, aka dapoangel. just new here in the forums... i am currently waiting for my pandora which is said to be expected in october, and im really soooooo excited into getting my pandora... i really cant wait. :D

Hello to fellow newbies and forum seniors! :)

Hi everyone, Im Mario, and I orderd my Pandora about an hour ago! Been lurking here for about a month. I'm from Sydney, Australia, I don't think I've seen any other Aussies here.

Anyway, hello to all, and ill join all the others waiting for their consoles!

Mario.

Greetz all.

end of the line first batch anticipatee, been on GP32X boards a bit so some heads here I recognise

happy gaming ahoy

Hello,

Not really a "new" member of the community. I've been lurking about since the late GP2X and F200 days, and if I'm not a first day Pandora order, I'm pretty close. Right now a lot is on hold while I get my work and school on, but I've a few things on the back burner I should be able to do something about summer of 2011. Sigh. *Shrugs*, I should have my unit by then. The latest updates look promising.

Edit: Zelest, I'm in the support trenches myself, though for phone systems for medium sized businesses of all things. A big reason I should be able to spend more time on my stuff is I plan to escape next year. Mwhahahahhahahahha. Multi-player Doom 1&2 and Descent on computers better than we could afford after we lab techs have kicked everybody out of the computer lab, FTW! "Guys, we gotta go, the sun's coming up!"

P.P.S. - I'm going to feel like Gandalf soon - Love the wallpaper. Probably not one I'd use on a regular basis being the manly man that I am, but it could make an appearance or two.

P.P.P.S. - Getting more off topic by the moment. It's getting late and the caffeine's running out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

waiting for my Pandora to come like every one else.

Hello...I'm waiting patiently for my 2nd batch Pandora and can't wait to entice other people into purchasing one for themselves.

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to say hi. I was a member of the old GP32x forums, am a proud owner of a GP32 FLU unit. Totally forgot about this project until I got an email from Craig.

So I decided to make an account and chime in.

I actually tried to order a unit but have an issue with the form not allowing it to be shipped to a U.S. address. Can anybody help me out with this?

I sent over an email but I think im just too anxious about it and hopefully can get some feed back.

I can't wait to start playing around with this thing and seeing how far this thing will go first hand (if I can manage to order one).

Thanks,

Junior

+1 for Australia, I'm not a huge forum poster, so shall lurk instead. Used to inhabit the brainchilddesign forums before the server in the kitchen died (I think that's where the creator used to host it :) )

looks like im the only one here that came from the phil...

oh well, at least it will be a nice feeling to know that if i get my pandora, im the only one that has it in our country! bwahahaha! (evil laugh) > :) )

at least until somebody else says that they are from the same country as mine... hahaha. :) )

And welcome to all! :)

+1 for Australia, I'm not a huge forum poster, so shall lurk instead. Used to inhabit the brainchilddesign forums before the server in the kitchen died (I think that's where the creator used to host it :) )

Cheers twisted for posting. if you have presence in other forums, let me know!

Inthemix is my usual haunt. ;) I'm not so much into clubbing these days but we have a fairly strong geek community there. We're the trolls in the corner basically, good times. Some OCAU regulars in there too. :)

Inthemix is my usual haunt. ;) I'm not so much into clubbing these days but we have a fairly strong geek community there. We're the trolls in the corner basically, good times. Some OCAU regulars in there too. :)

Thanks gruso. I assume you are the same person who posts on pandorapress, thanks for keeping us updated. I've created a thread on OCAU and whirlpool to gouge some interest.

Cheers again mate,

Mario.

Back