New users, say hello

Vonne

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,

There wasn't a topic to introduce myself. I would like to introduce myself. I'm Yvonne, Markoez girlfriend. He has the pandora since a few months. He's very carefull with the pandora. Sometimes I may use the pandora. Only I, no one else ;) .I like to play games. And it was very easy, when we got a weekend away. We could check the train times and a lot more. I'm interested in the forum because the pandora is a beautiful device and Markoez spends a lot of time on the pandora. I will read the forum, so that I keep up to date.

Greetz Yvonne

Hmm i think i'd have to disagree, that's more for the people that needed a fresh start, not the people that are really new to any pandora forum whatsoever ;) but then again, she's reading now so i have to agree with her anyway :p

edit: And say hi to my number one playtester ofcourse :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

There wasn't a topic to introduce myself. I would like to introduce myself. I'm Yvonne, Markoez girlfriend. He has the pandora since a few months. He's very carefull with the pandora. Sometimes I may use the pandora. Only I, no one else ;) .I like to play games. And it was very easy, when we got a weekend away. We could check the train times and a lot more. I'm interested in the forum because the pandora is a beautiful device and Markoez spends a lot of time on the pandora. I will read the forum, so that I keep up to date.

Greetz Yvonne
Welcome to the boards Yvonne! You're a lucky girl. When I get my Pandora I wont allow my girlfriend to touch it. It's the only thing I'm going to be completely selfish about (Her name is Yvonne too, by the way).

I know, that will happen later today. We deliberately held off on that to see how things settled over the weekend. If I've learned anything doing the blog, it's that rushing in for a scoop before you really know what's going on is a bad idea.

Back