New users, say hello

Hi, relapse here saying hello for the first time. Four score and 23 months ago I ordered a pandora. Please get the device into my hands already so I can play some retro games. Have a good one.

Hi, relapse here saying hello for the first time. Four score and 23 months ago I ordered a pandora. Please get the device into my hands already so I can play some retro games. Have a good one.
Methinks you exaggerate ;)

And hi!

Well, since I'm new here as well, just a shout out: HI!!

I basically got here through following Craigix on twitter for his ICP, but hey, there's more to life than that ey? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You ordered 103 months ago?

Hey guys!

got my pandora two days ago. its pretty awesome!

about to figure out the wifi speed issue. start to stream some video over it.

thats it for now.

yes this is all posted with my pandora

Sorry to be picky, but a score is 20 years.

So strictly speaking he has been waiting 81 years 11 months ;)

Sorry to be picky, but a score is 20 years.

So strictly speaking he has been waiting 81 years 11 months ;)
A score is twenty, so as he was talking in months that's about seven and a half years he's been waiting ;)

Edit: sorry, eight and a half :rolleyes:

Good catch Tickles, for some reason as soon as I read 4 score my mind immediately turned it into years :D

The joys of being at work ;)

Ouch, my brain hurts :unsure: :blink:

Hi, although I havent recieved my pre-order pandora yet, I did buy a used one from a gp32x member for a very reasonable price. I have only had it one day and thought I should register here to enjoy the full pandora online experience...

:p

Well I am pandoraless at the moment because I am at work. I only really got to play with it briefly last night and I reflashed it so I could have my own password as the previous owner didnt pass on his password. It now has hotfix4 and the wifi is working well. I jumped on irc played with midori and installed chrome, I love it, great little gadget. It has some QC issues which I am not in a hurry to get fixed right now, but otherwise had a lot of fun just getting used to it. Tonight I will try out some emulators and games and see how the controls go. :)

I've been following the Pandora for ages now. As soon as I can afford to I will be ordering one. Its a great wee project and an amazing amount of work has been put into it, for people that only work on it in their spare time! I remember stumbling across it while looking into embedded systems. Keep up the good work lads!

Back