New users, say hello

Hello Pandorians, I've just joined the official forums as you can see. Patiently waiting for my Pandora and really looking forward to the awesomeness and convenience! Hopefully I can find time to write a game or two over the next few years, that I can share with you, or collaborate on some projects.

Chosen

Hello everyone,

I can finally continue on playing with linux ! Pandora will become my first ARM based device. I hope I will have lots of tutorials written when I get my unit. :) My thanks to Pandora developers. It is time to have open-source OS on an open hardware for maximum freedom. :lol:

Hello, long time lurker who decided to register, still waiting for my pandora. I'm 3250-3500 batch 1.

Hello, my name is Nate.

I'm a sailor in the U.S. Navy (though I hope not for too much longer, I'm really beginning to hate the way they do things) and a somewhat competent programmer. Most of my programming work has been with an open-source clone of an old 2D MMORPG, but I've done plenty of toying around with other things too. I despise copy-left licenses even though (and maybe, because) most of my work has been using software under these licenses, but I've also learned to deal with it.

I don't own a Pandora device, but I do hope to develop for it eventually. I've got a game idea and the Pandora device seemed ideal for it (although I'll probably make a PC, iPhone and Android port too; since these are probably more profitable markets right now). I also enjoy helping people with my limited spare time, so hopefully I can do so around here a little bit even though I hardly know a thing about the Pandora device right now.

Hello Im Nuka.

Just ordered the Pandora. And payment have been send. They say Ill receive Pandora in November. But guess that it will be in 2012 November Ill get mine :p

Started to learn python and pygame. Hopefully Ill learned alot more before I get it. So I can make some simple games for Pandora :)

I was on the other forum too, but I'm AquaAnalogue, nobody really knew me or whatever so i guess I'm new.

Hi.

Evening all. Ordered my Pandora early in Batch 2 and been meaning to join the boards for a while. About two months, in fact...

Mostly looking forward to using it for retro gaming purposes but it all depends on how easy the machine is for a non-techy person to use.

G'day all.

Been lurking around here and the gp32x forums for about 5 months now, decided to register.

Evening all. Ordered my Pandora early in Batch 2 and been meaning to join the boards for a while. About two months, in fact...

Mostly looking forward to using it for retro gaming purposes but it all depends on how easy the machine is for a non-techy person to use.
Welcome! If you can use windaz then you're going to be happy. I'm sure there will be some hairy stuff to do at times but we're here to hold your hand. :p

Why do I have to say Hello..
it's the rules. :p Thought I'd reply to a few of you "one posters" so you don't feel that your post has not gone to waste. :D

hello world
Could I see the code for that?

G'day all.

Been lurking around here and the gp32x forums for about 5 months now, decided to register.
Oh my giddy aunt! Not another Aussie!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my giddy aunt! Not another Aussie!?!?!

Heh, 'fraid not. West Coast, USA.

I tend to pick up words and phrases from a myriad of different cultures.

My most common one lately has been using "toodles" as goodbye. :)

Heh, 'fraid not. West Coast, USA.

I tend to pick up words and phrases from a myriad of different cultures.

My most common one lately has been using "toodles" as goodbye. :)
Phew! (not that I have anything against you guys (they all play sports and are built like a brick siht house))

Toodles is a derivation of Toodle pip! Heavens knows where that came from. Rather upper class and jolly hockey sticks.

Edit: And one more thing. Please stick to your own culture, dude! :p

Toodles is a derivation of Toodle pip! Heavens knows where that came from. Rather upper class and jolly hockey sticks.

That sounds about right. :p

You're bringing back fond memories of the Redwall series, by Brian Jacques.

"Wot Wot?! Tally Ho!"

Looking forward to receive mine in January, FSM willing.

Cheerio from Surrey, UK.

I've been following the Pandora for ages now. As soon as I can afford to I will be ordering one. Its a great wee project and an amazing amount of work has been put into it, for people that only work on it in their spare time! I remember stumbling across it while looking into embedded systems. Keep up the good work lads!

Totally agree with you bro.

btw, hello, Im from dominican republic, glad of been part of the pandora scene, i just love it :)

Phew! (not that I have anything against you guys (they all play sports and are built like a brick siht house))

Edit: And one more thing. Please stick to your own culture, dude! :p

I'm from the East Coast US and I've heard people use toodles as a greeting.

Welcome aboard all newcomers and remember that our dream will come to light in 2 months .

Hello Pandora World!! I have been looking around these forums for about a year or so and decided to join them, The Pandora is going to be awesome!

Back