New Picture

PokeParadox said:
What's with the PINK case? :-||
Well, I suppose some females do have interest in the Pandora..
Maybe some of them are even among the community?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Looks astonishing. I could very well imagine a matt white or light grey case to suite my tastes. Although the stealthy black is ofc very nice, too.

@Mithrildor - That, and the "square" on the lid seems to be gone. :p

EDIT: Ninja'd again! Bah!

NightArck said:
PokeParadox said:
And that means we have to have pink? :p

I was just about to post a link to those cases! They look sooo good :D
Completely justifies my purchase, regardless of what my friends say >_>

looks f***ing awesome!!

quality looks way better than some other cases i've seen (lenovo-notebooks for example...)

Alerino said:
Mithrildor said:
Im really happy about this. The only thing I would like now is 10 Mbit/s internet

two words for now:
FATIH - for the cases
FAITH - for the 10 mb/s

Y, I c wut u did thar. lool.

The cases look fantastic! Even the pink one looks very professionally done. Maybe I like pink too.

Alerino said:
Mithrildor said:
Im really happy about this. The only thing I would like now is 10 Mbit/s internet

two words for now:
FATIH - for the cases
FAITH - for the 10 mb/s

Faith for the cases? Didnt you download the 3600x2400 pic, on that site (press the download button). This cases are just fantastic and there seems to be no fault in the cases at all. No discoloring , just perfect

Prometheus said:
@Mithrildor - That, and the "square" on the lid seems to be gone. :p

EDIT: Ninja'd again! Bah!

NightArck said:
PokeParadox said:
And that means we have to have pink? :p
Was about to say, that that notion was a tad presumptuous...

OK Samples of other colours I can understand... but... it's PINK! heh heh

Fantastic!

But I keep wondering if the lcd cable slot has gotten tighter than before, compared to the photos of december?

WOW, those look Fucking AMAZING! :lol:

I didn't think those clowns at the mould factory where capable of that kind of quality! It's taken a life time, but it looks like the wait may have been worth it afterall. I think the pink looks nice also, and should be added to the lineup to help intice the female crowd into purchase.

Really nice work team Pandora, you guys deserve a huge THANK YOU! Now, let's hope the cases will ship soon, as having nice pictures means "Nothing" if they don't arrive in the UK anytime soon for assembly.

If all the 1000 cases look that nice, I think you guys should green light the remaining 4000-9000 cases ASAP! Strike while the irons hot, before the mould factory slips back into old habits! ;)

Hey Ed, how about a weekend blog update in regards to what shipping has happened, or will happen this week, and when we should expect assembly to start? If Carig is expecting everything next week, the team should have a tentative plan in place on when everything plans to start, and when team members should be arriving at Craig's Pleasure Palace!

Let's Rock N Roll! The concert is a few years late, but it still looks to KICK ASS! :pandora2ut4:

Chris

Those cases are perfect! Though I wonder if they can get the current amount of produced cases painted and shipped so they arrive next week as promised...

Back