New Picture

craigix said:
It's all the parts apart from the cases.

Thanks!

Are those pallets sitting in your town hall?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Seconded.

What about the keymats? (From the same company, right?)
TV Out cables?
Do we have all the carry-cases (hard and/or zip)?

Speaking of the latter, was it ever decided if you were including get hard, soft, or both?

benji_stein said:
^ Seconded.

TV Out cables?

Speaking of the latter, was it ever decided if you were including get hard, soft, or both?

You'll be getting soft cases.

Pics: case pictures

2lkurr5.jpg

"ENHANCE THAT IMAGE"

"LOOK, THE KILLER'S REFLECTION WAS ON THE VICTIM'S EYE, THAT'S ENOUGH FOR A CONVICTION"

"ENJOY THE ELECTRIC CHAIR, PUSSY"

Attachments

• 2lkurr5.jpg
    2lkurr5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 91
amf66 said:
benji_stein said:
^ Seconded.

TV Out cables?

Why did my post get ignored? *mutter* Editing to reinsert content.

You're right that I misspoke, and people are definitely getting soft cases. But he suggested here that people might be getting both.

Also, it was never clear to me if all of the carry cases had been ordered/arrived, or if they were just samples.

My dad was a professional "boxer" all his life.(Punchline)He worked at a boxing factory!!!!!!!!
Nice to see all the parts are here.Presumably for the first 700 or so.

Keymats come from the case company dont they? So I'd say unless these are pictures of the town hall (looks more like a factory to me) then these are are just the guts of the system, LCDs, boards, analogs.

Also the last I thought we heard was that they'd only been able to check about 700 before the Wifi delay so this cant be more than the first 1000, it could also be all the extra LCDs and stuff. The boards are the most important part and would spend the most time at the factory before getting shipped, makes no sense to hold up the rest of the parts that dont need checking.

Hope it is all the parts.Once we get the keymats and cases,we should be set to go.(fingers and toes crossed)

Gruso said:
I reckon there's room in those boxes for 1,000 boards, 4,000 LCDs, 8,000 nubs and the other bits and pieces. That's what I reckon.

I don't it's too much to hope that those boxes have all 4,000 boards, is it? :D (i'm at the back of the line pretty much)

benji_stein said:
amf66 said:
benji_stein said:
^ Seconded.

TV Out cables?

Why did my post get ignored? *mutter* Editing to reinsert content.

You're right that I misspoke, and people are definitely getting soft cases. But he suggested here that people might be getting both.

Also, it was never clear to me if all of the carry cases had been ordered/arrived, or if they were just samples.

Craig suggested in one of the posts explaining those soft cases that the reason they made the soft cases were because they didn't like the quality of the hard cases, and that they wouldn't give them to the orderers.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Craig suggested in one of the posts explaining those soft cases that the reason they made the soft cases were because they didn't like the quality of the hard cases, and that they wouldn't give them to the orderers.

-God Ginrai

Hey; if they've got them anyway, and probably can't send them back to the factory, I'd be more than happy to take one for free. Maybe they can be the "I got a first batch" freebie?
What's that? You want my order number?

mali said:
Nice boxes :)
I hope the plane doesn't crash :huh:

Don't worry Tom Hanks will use the case boxes as rafts and escape with them 3 years from now. They are being shipped Fedex right?

Back