New Picture

^
Gruso said:
I reckon there's room in those boxes for 1,000 boards, 4,000 LCDs, 8,000 nubs and the other bits and pieces. That's what I reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just 2 questions if anybody could answer if possible.

1) So is this photo taken in the TI factory in the US? So a week+ to ship these if so, if not then great!
2) Have the cases shipped from China yet? if yes when, if not when?!

Cheers

jaycee900 said:
1) So is this photo taken in the TI factory in the US? So a week+ to ship these if so, if not then great!
Signs point to yes. They said they'd ship end of the week, so this pic confirms they were ready to ship when the pic was taken and maybe the boxes are on the way now.

it's better than you think, after Fedex have finished with em we will have parts for 1000,000 Pandoras (none functional and smaller than you expected, but more is better...yes?), all we need then is some new cases to house the smashed smaller boards :)

hobbyman II said:
it's better than you think, after Fedex have finished with em we will have parts for 1000,000 Pandoras (none functional and smaller than you expected, but more is better...yes?), all we need then is some new cases to house the smashed smaller boards :)
In my experience at least its not UPS or DHL...then i would believe you!

Mithrildor said:
Or is this all parts from the cases, but the cases are taken apart?

Craig already replied back it was everything EXCEPT for the cases.

mali said:
^ Apart means except in this case(lol)

You have to love the English language in these situations.

im glad i didnt order one of the cases. the logo is nice but thats about it. sd cards dont take up much space at all, a single simple pocket would suffice. i plan on buying a nintindo case of some sort, those always have the best quality and xtra compatments

Maybe an original fat DS case would fit correctly? The DSi is bigger.

I used to have an damn EXCELLENT (fat) DS case. 3 or 6 slots for cartridges and two elastic straps to make sure the console stays in place.
Beautiful hard case.

thats what im looking for. i plan to tool a leather case for mine with an sd card pouch that will allow it to fully function. then ill get a nintendo zip pouch with cord space to tote it around.

actualy this may justify makng a utility holster

::edit:: ill upload my leather stencil when done. my mom used to work for tandy leather, we used to get leather kits all te time

::double edit:: OP said they would have ext port plugs we could buy right?

OP said they will be selling everything in a spares section of the website.
The only thing using the EXT port right now is the TV OUT cable.

I'm more than sure they will be selling them.

kingoddball said:
Maybe an original fat DS case would fit correctly? The DSi is bigger.

I used to have an damn EXCELLENT (fat) DS case. 3 or 6 slots for cartridges and two elastic straps to make sure the console stays in place.
Beautiful hard case.

Cases for quite large external 2,5" hard disc drives usually fit. I've bought the HAMA 84111 case recently for my Pandora and I hope/assume that it will fit...

Unfortunately tha Hama website is offline at the moment. Here is a pic... According to several shops it should be suitable for devices up to 15 x 10 x 3 cm³ (internal dimension)

Back