New Pictarss

^ There are several infos out there, but what you need is in the quotes thread ;)
These pics are the confirmation pics from the factory to show that everything fits when the case is painted. They'll be done till the 20th, fingers crossed.

edit:
Ninja'd again!

paddy said:
I think we have already saw pictures of it all fitting together, what has changed that we need more of the same ? i think the company have sent these pictures to show the screw pads lol i really only see a step back in these snaps and was it not requested that the cases with paint are sent to MWeston least checked in a build to see if theres any problems in thickness added when painted ?

This is all just a waste of time ,stop the pics and port the cases painted or not.
It's easiest for me to link this, which answers all your questions: http://pandorapress....erywhere-to-go/

Last edited by a moderator:
Look guys ,i thought these new pics were of a Pandora case that is not painted ? so if the case is painted ,then it looks like a non painted case if that makes sense.

Gruso i will read that up cheers.

edit ,ok so these are painted ,strange but hey i love the finish so lets get them painted and out there, thumbs up from me.

Presuming that the factory will deliver painted cases only three days later than non-painted cases, and the fact that everything seems hunky dory from these photos, I don't see the problem with letting them go ahead. They look pretty good to me, and they insist that everything fits. It won't affect the time it takes to start shipping completed units because Michael needs some time to solder those microscopic resistors onto the boards (seriously, how does a human being even do something that fiddly?!).

Sugar_Kane said:
Presuming that the factory will deliver painted cases only three days later than non-painted cases, and the fact that everything seems hunky dory from these photos, I don't see the problem with letting them go ahead. They look pretty good to me, and they insist that everything fits. It won't affect the time it takes to start shipping completed units because Michael needs some time to solder those microscopic resistors onto the boards (seriously, how does a human being even do something that fiddly?!).
with carefully and not making a mess XD (sorry it sonds better in spanish "con mucho cuidado y sin hacer reguero")

well, there are several ways of doing it, the most simple and 1337 is to have a nice magnifier lamp and a very steady hand.

you could also use digital magnifiers and a small displacement helper.

It still sounds like something that only a cyborg could do

paddy said:
Is itjust me that thinks it looks wonky ? the right hinge doesn't look right and the keymat doesn't look great on the Pandora thats for sure but lets hope it works well.

And the plastics do look good but they still not showing the top part of the case ? i wonder why ??? hmm.

Has there been a picture of the rear of the Pandora case since it's been painted? I'd like a look at the hinge and the slots at the back.

Sphinxter said:
After recovery from being temporarily blinded by the finish I notice it appears in that bottom pic the lid and display are leaning back way too far, what is up with that, thought these only opened slightly less than flat.

They probably didn't install the hinge.

Last edited:
Hey guys!
First post on the international forum... ;)
Just wanted to say that the new photos look really beautiful.
Paint job is great. :)
Keep it up!

Back