New Pics Up On Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
craigix said:
It must be great being you, you just troll these boards daily... like dare I say... a bully?

Anyway, I've decided to reply in detail to your post because it's a sunny day and I'm about to go out with my girlfriend, so I'm feeling rather good. So I thought I'd just show people how weak your latest petty attempt to make me look bad is, because this attack you made was a bit more personal than normal.

Now maybe you will apologise, because this attempt to smear me was pretty low.

Are you by any chance on drugs, prescribed or otherwise? I only ask because it's clearly the only way that I can make sense of the things you say. I've quoted what you've said - if you don't like it, that's not really my fault. What you say to or about other people - myself included - has required no access to quotes, or facts, and has never garnered an apology that I am aware of form the biggest bully on the forum. Yourself.

What's your order number?

(FWIW we have one car in our family, and the wife usues it most of the time - I walk and cycle)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone should go home and work on their Pandora related projects. I'm pretty excited. I recently got collision detection working in my game. There's a little bit of shoving, but I'll take it. Does anyone else have anything interesting to report?

Gerix said:
Does anyone else have anything interesting to report?
I'm not sure if it counts as interesting, but I've got a stack of USB peripherals (including a couple of commonly asked about doodads) sitting here waiting to be tested and added to the USB compatibility list on the wiki. :p

Gerix said:
I beat my three year old niece at bowling last night. 117 to 108. I rock!

craigix said:
Now I wonder, how many people here have one car worth far more than all of mine? I'd suggest most people.

I haven't owned a car for over 15 years. Going on the age range from past 'polls' and other cues in non-related discussions I'd bet car owners are in the minority here.

mali said:
Ok, if we go that route...
I'm baking a Ciabatta bread right now. It smells delicious :)

I haven't baked in a long time. Does Pandora have a recipe browser?

Monk said:
craigix said:
It must be great being you, you just troll these boards daily... like dare I say... a bully?

Anyway, I've decided to reply in detail to your post because it's a sunny day and I'm about to go out with my girlfriend, so I'm feeling rather good. So I thought I'd just show people how weak your latest petty attempt to make me look bad is, because this attack you made was a bit more personal than normal.

Are you by any chance on drugs, prescribed or otherwise? I only ask because it's clearly the only way that I can make sense of the things you say. I've quoted what you've said - if you don't like it, that's not really my fault. What you say to or about other people - myself included - has required no access to quotes, or facts, and has never garnered an apology that I am aware of form the biggest bully on the forum. Yourself.

(FWIW we have one car in our family, and the wife usues it most of the time - I walk and cycle)

While Craig will occasionally step out of line and say some unacceptable stuff to people, he is generally on the receiving end of all of this. He's said some nasty things to a couple of people, but he gets shit from most of us on a daily basis. At some point, you guys need to start cutting him a little slack and understand that he's probably unimaginably stressed out by the fact that 4000 people are breathing down his neck about the 22[sup]nd[/sup], and whether or not he can appease them depends on whether the other companies involved in this get _their_ shit together.

I have a 1992 Opel Vectra (9.92, "facelifted") worth ... propably less than 700£ (currency converted from euros). I still like the car a lot :), its nice to drive and moves (maybe even too) fast if needed.
I'm eating noodles...

Vorporeal said:
While Craig will occasionally step out of line and say some unacceptable stuff to people, he is generally on the receiving end of all of this. He's said some nasty things to a couple of people, but he gets shit from most of us on a daily basis. At some point, you guys need to start cutting him a little slack and understand that he's probably unimaginably stressed out by the fact that 4000 people are breathing down his neck about the 22[sup]nd[/sup], and whether or not he can appease them depends on whether the other companies involved in this get _their_ shit together.

"Don't even think about taking preorders for an unfinished game-especially if this is your first game-as we did, and I regretted it. The two months[sup][TM][/sup] we were late were hellish..."
-Seth Robinson, RT Soft

Sorry, I hear that quote all the time while I surf these forums. I just thought I'd share.

(naw)mcx said:
I think I just took some really nice photos. Going to get them in photoshop, and see what I can do with them :)

bennachie_skies_by_GodlikeMcx.jpg

Attachments

• bennachie_skies_by_GodlikeMcx.jpg
    bennachie_skies_by_GodlikeMcx.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 117
Monk said:
craigix said:

Nope, I'm not on any drugs, I thoroughly enjoy what I do. I just thought for once I'd defend myself from what was a perceptually personal attack.

I defended it and you didn't apologise. So we will leave it at that. I'll get on with some real work, you can get on with trolling.

He who fights with trolls should look to it that he himself does not become a troll.

Gerix said:
He who fights with trolls should look to it that he himself does not become a troll.

You're probably right, but sometimes when people make very personal attacks it's hard to just say nothing, because that tends to lead to the claims becoming fact. 'Craig didn't defend it, so it must be true'.

That car one just had to be shown to be the bullshit it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back