New Pics From Mweston

Paradox said:
craigix said:
I would still prefer there to be no silk screening. I just worry it will fade/cause delays.

great. now I'M worried it will fade/cause delays!
That just made me literally LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems a little silly to cut features to meet a deadline that passed about thirteen months ago.

First Batch :)
Geez, down the line I'm going to have to get another one just to put this in a glass case or something.

ThaDSman said:
BTW Does anyone know if there are any pandoras' left? I have a homie who wants to order first batch!

I orderd and paid for a Pandora from the first batch 4 days ago. So I guess there are some left.

Nice, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the mis-aligned sd logos. That is just a test run, and sounds like they are already fixed everything that are wrong with these. This was just to give Mweston an idea of what they will look like, as all they went by are pics and videos at this stage anyways right? Can't wait to see the up to date ones as long as I get it before the conference in March I'm a happy dev :lol: !

how many more "test runs" are we going to be subjected to before the cases are actually produced? 4? 6? 12?

If you don't like the silkscreening I'm sure you can rub it off with a bit of solvent.

Xenu said:
ThaDSman said:
BTW Does anyone know if there are any pandoras' left? I have a homie who wants to order first batch!

I orderd and paid for a Pandora from the first batch 4 days ago. So I guess there are some left.

Same here, I just paid for mine on the 31st.

borgqueenx said:
people keep cancelling and ordering so there will always be some pandora's left to order.

Currently 15 available if anyone is interested.

ROFLMAO

none left in 3....2....1

typical Craigix post, what he means is, there where 15 left when he posted :)

now wait for the "Craigix lied to me, there are none left" posts :D

me?, I'm paid up already, this ones mine >>> :pandora2ut4: <<<<<ummmmm!, so close I can almost smell it B)

craigix said:
borgqueenx said:
people keep cancelling and ordering so there will always be some pandora's left to order.

Oh cool, I'll put an order for him right now! Thanks for the info! I just hope he won't nag me about when its going to arrive, or how to use linux...oh God I can see my stressful Pandora days coming...better yet maybe I should just tell him that they're sold out...

borgqueenx said:
craigix said:
borgqueenx said:

that amount can chance every day.
you got those 15 from that ebayer? :p

Lol, from the ebayer with the "50 Pandora" and the horrible engrish?

Edit: Sorry for the sequential post, I fail at MultiQuote

Thanks MWeston. The silk screening doesn't look too bad at all, apart from the alignment issues; it's great news about the BT logo.

What worries me slightly is from the tone of the captions on the photos I think MWeston would rather wait to get the next revision of cases (sent on Friday) before giving the green light. Which makes me question the Chinese company more, there's still issues this late, some of which might not be as easy to put down to 'this isn't the MP run so it's missing X'. Leaves us all, devs and customers in the same position, wanting our Pandoras but wanting it to be perfect. We'll just have to wait and see.

The silk screening does look good though, pleased about that.

Back