Can Someone Put All The Tweet And Photobucket Links In The Pinned Thre

second exodous

Advanced Member
Admittedly I'm a little behind on the times and when one of the official team members says 'I took some pictures and put them on my photo bucket' I have to hunt through threads looking for a link to his photobucket.

Anyway, it would be great if one of the mods put all these links in the pinned thread 'The Pandora Information Index'.

WhiteBat manages the photobucket and she does a damn good job :)
http://gs113.photobucket.com/groups/n213/I0S2J7KION/
Even zodttd's pic is already uploaded. It's linked from the official OP site, btw.

Edit:
For tweets and other quotes bookmark the "Latest Info" link in my sig ;)

Well, it would still be good to put it in 'The Pandora Information Index' I would think. Your sig helps though, and you post quite often so you're easy to find.

Thanx.

All of the youtube channels, photobucket uploads, twitters, and blogs can be subscribed to with RSS feeds. That's what I do, using the default (and amazing) built-in Opera feed manager. Very fast and convenient.

The (unofficial) Pandora toolbar has rss feeds of all the twitter/youtube/photobucket accounts in it. It's available in both English and German.

It's not really fair to ask other people to do all the footwork that you could do yourself, just to make it easier on you (and harder on them).

I just use the Pandora tool-bar, it has it all.

Nova said:
Hehe, that was my reply to the comment that I post much ;)
"V.iagra" without the dot is quick to type :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BackAssward said:
It's not really fair to ask other people to do all the footwork that you could do yourself, just to make it easier on you (and harder on them).

I just use the Pandora tool-bar, it has it all.
Well, it's just not for me, if you can find all the Pandora Information in a thread named 'The Pandora Information Index' that would be great. Why argue with logic?

EDIT: I did get the toolbar, first time I heard about it was in this thread, but it would have been great to have it listed on the pinned thread named 'The Pandora Information Index' as that is the first place I looked as I would think some newbies would check also.

I also just realized that I should have put this question in the pinned thread named 'The Pandora Information Index'. My bad, I wasn't thinking, so it's my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back