New Owner Of The Wiz...

foody

Still Fresh
I just wanted to say I am a new owner of the Wiz and I don't get the hate to this awesome system? I love it! It is beautiful, small, powerful and I just love the screen and soft touch. I am very happy to own a Wiz and I plan to use it until it dies naturally. What a shame and sad to see such an attack in such a great system.

I like the way it rattles when I shake it and how the USB connector is as wobbly as a scientologist's reasons for living.
As a avid user, that's the only (weak) attack I can give. ;)

I love it, too. :">

I love my Wiz, but I wish it had WLAN .. ;( I really have come to hate the process of having to set up an SD card with apps .. its so fiddly and annoying. I just want a WLAN-based software service provider app to run and install stuff on it .. like my iPhone/AndroidPhone/Linux box!

torpor said:
I love my Wiz, but I wish it had WLAN .. ;( I really have come to hate the process of having to set up an SD card with apps .. its so fiddly and annoying. I just want a WLAN-based software service provider app to run and install stuff on it .. like my iPhone/AndroidPhone/Linux box!

Just recently an official developer from GPH stated that the optional Wi-Fi dongle is about to get released rather soon. From thereon we will get to see a few nice new applications and games, for sure.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53258-gp2x-wiz-web-browser/

Last edited by a moderator:
Artax said:
I like the way it rattles when I shake it and how the USB connector is as wobbly as a scientologist's reasons for living.
As a avid user, that's the only (weak) attack I can give. ;)

I love it, too. :">

Mine did that too and I discovered it was the battery rattling against the cover. Unscrewing the battery cover and putting a folded-up piece of paper between the two fixed it and now it feels as solid as anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back