I Love My Wiz!

dogeymon

Still Fresh
Website
www.facebook.com
I gotta say, I've never played with something more than my Wiz. I've gone so long having no Wiz at all. When I finally got one, I was surprised how small my wiz was. But it doesn't matter how big your wiz is, it's what you do with it, right? And man oh man, my Wiz is really versatile. The only problems I have is usually my Wiz gets a little dirty with how much I play with it, and it really gets smudged up. I usually keep a wetnap around so I can wipe down my wiz and keep it looking nice. It makes it more appealing for others to see my Wiz. Yeah, I whip my wiz out and show it to all kinds of people. They're usually pretty impressed. They're usually surprised that my wiz was crafted by the Koreans. They don't pay attention to Korea as a major player, but I'm proud they did such a good job with my wiz's design.

It's exciting to know that my wiz is more powerful than several of the other major players out there combined. My wiz is special because it works hard, but doesn't use up as much power as the other guys. So it can go on for much longer and not lose a step.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only guy in Chico who even HAS a wiz. It's not like I'm leering at people, scoping out whether they have a wiz or not. But I was shocked though, cuz yesterday, this guy next to me at lunch unzipped his pocket and out popped his wiz! WOW! Never knew that other wiz's got around out there. His had a peculiar design across it. I stopped him and told him that I admired his wiz. He was all, "Hey thanks dude!" I asked him where he got those cool designs. He said someone he knew slapped 'em on for him. Only took a few seconds.

Turns out there are some great products out there you can stick across your wiz to make it look cooler. It was tempting, but I'm happy with my wiz the way it is. Also, I hate going to those weird websites. Ya know...?

I hate having such a unique thing in my pocket all the time, though. When I'm on the bus, there's always some kid peeking over his seat, and asking me about my Wiz. One kid came right up and stuck his face against my wiz and said, "WHOA! COOL! Can I play with it?" I gotta tell you, I hate the thought of others playing with my wiz, especially a freaking kid. What do they know about how to play with this thing? It takes special education if you ask me. And I'm not a freaking teacher. They can learn about it when they're a little older. By then they'll know how to take better care of it as well.

To everyone out there who has a wiz, let me give some advice to keep that little guy happy. Keep your wiz inside something protective when you're not playing with it. Take it out of your pants when you go swimming. Don't share it with someone you just met. Don't leave it out in direct sunlight. Don't try to modify it unless its been clinically proven to work. Clean it with a non-abrasive cloth, and don't use any fancy oils or lotions.

And bottom line..... HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WIZ!!

i'm glad your having fun with your wiz, but replace "wiz" with "penis" every time in your post, and it gets a whole different meaning... unless that was your intent, of course, if you're going to say "doesn't matter how big it is", "unzipped his pocket and out popped his wiz", "One kid came right up and stuck his face against my wiz", "They can learn about it when they're a little older", "clinically proven to work" :p

gp2.eXe said:
Hmm... then I'm worried about this phrase.
dogeymon said:
I've gone so long having no Wiz at all.
or maybe these:
dogeymon said:
When I finally got one, I was surprised how small my wiz was.
dogeymon said:
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only guy in Chico who even HAS a wiz. It's not like I'm leering at people, scoping out whether they have a wiz or not.

go get 'em, tiger!

Last edited by a moderator:
Xian Long said:
gp2.eXe said:
Hmm... then I'm worried about this phrase.
dogeymon said:
I've gone so long having no Wiz at all.
or maybe these:
dogeymon said:
When I finally got one, I was surprised how small my wiz was.
dogeymon said:
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only guy in Chico who even HAS a wiz. It's not like I'm leering at people, scoping out whether they have a wiz or not.

go get 'em, tiger!

I WAS surprised at how small it was. Wouldn't you be? Even moreso, I was surprised to learn that my wiz was touch-sensitive. I was poking at it with lots of things.... before I realized it came with its own stylus. :)

lol! funny post.

Don't you just shudder when someone has a go and uses their t-shirt to wipe the screen! ahhhh! hate it!!

frolik said:
lol! funny post.

Don't you just shudder when someone has a go and uses their t-shirt to wipe the screen! ahhhh! hate it!!

Yeah, many fabrics of shirts actually scratch and scuff the screen over time. And yet,... I still do it sometimes. Cuz I don't have a choice.

dogeymon said:
They're usually surprised that my wiz was crafted by the Koreans.

No comment

dogeymon said:
One kid came right up and stuck his face against my wiz and said, "WHOA! COOL! Can I play with it?"

chris-hansen.jpg

Let's take a sit

dogeymon said:
To everyone out there who has a wiz, let me give some advice to keep that little guy happy... ... Take it out of your pants when you go swimming.
Don't share it with someone you just met.

Thanks for the advice, I don't want to get wiz aids

dogeymon said:
I was surprised to learn that my wiz was touch-sensitive. I was poking at it with lots of things.... before I realized it came with its own stylus. :)

I¡m fucking dying here xDDDDDDD

The player in me says: if it's your first time, don't turn your wiz on for too long, otherwise you'll burn it in and end up with a glossywhite wiz.

Back