New Gp2x With Keyboard? [Fake]

Hwrd

Website
Visit site
http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=34800

GP2X redesign coming, complete with touch screen and keyboard

While current talk may well be on the GP2X Wiz, it seems GamePark Holdings has a little surprise up their sleeves as they have been redesigning the current GP2X. According to GP32Spain, the redesigned console will be available for 70 euro's at the end of February. It will include a touch screen, internal battery and a sliding screen that covers a keyboard.

70 euros...

also slider and Dpad design makes it looks like a fake made by GP32spain community

P.S. This is also in the GP32 forum section

Moved to GP2X forums.

Do you mean the GP2X will turn into.... the XGP?!

BTW... "It is expected Feb. 30." :D

In spain, 28. of december is like 'our' april fools day. Gp32spain regularly jokes around at that time of the year.

This is fake... December 28 is the April Fools' for Spain. :lol:

Definetly FAKE.

How do I know? Because those are MY RENDERS that were a concept for a GP2X MK3 that never happened. This is before we moved to the Pandora after GPH dropped the ball on the MK3.

You can probably find a thread here about that design if you search enough.

It doesn't look so nice , the GP2X never had a keyboard and lets leave it like this becous redesigning has a really small chance to be produced especialy by the sign GP2X and GPH becous it already has a Successor and I don't think tha GPH is interested in modifing the old GP2X ( it was never really popular )

Ech... that had me excited for a minute...
The design isn't that great, and there's a large flaw in the seperate renders aswell
(unless they are each meant to be different ideas)

Back