New Firmware Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iignotus posted on Aug 13 2006 at 06:45 AM said:
I don't see you quoting any sources either so you can sod off with your shitty opinions. Ooh, wow, subtitles, what an amazing point, too bad the bulk of my response was about audio.

1. People have already posted sources proving you wrong.
2. Too bad your response about audio was wrong.

Seriously dude, get off your cocky horse. If you have ever used MKV, you would know that it has more features than OGM. Instead, you obviously don't have any experience with it and you start posting about how 'useless' it is, and then start dissing people when they KINDLY say you're wrong. Learn to admit your mistakes or don't make them in the first place. At least I have sources that I don't need to show because other people have done it already. All you have is your 'shitty opinions' with no proof to back them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ranma, at least I can say "why haven't you been banned yet" because you are the one that actually made a flame post. Yet when I state an idea, he says the same thing...

Anyway, when was this firmware supposed to come out?

iignotus posted on Aug 13 2006 at 06:45 PM said:
Ranma13 posted on Aug 13 2006 at 03:49 AM said:
One of the advantages of Matroska is the ability to position subtitles anywhere on the screen and in any color. If you've noticed, OGMs only support subtitles in the standard position at the bottom of the screen.

Practically speaking, Matroska and OGM are about the same except for the subtitle part, which can come in real helpful when there are certain signs and text that would work better with a subtitle next to it rather at the bottom of the screen (plus the different color thing is nice).

Re: iignotus: it's probably a good idea to do some research before you start spouting your own 'bullshit'.
I don't see you quoting any sources either so you can sod off with your shitty opinions. Ooh, wow, subtitles, what an amazing point, too bad the bulk of my response was about audio.

woohoo! video codec flamewar! changes from kernel vs microkernel flamewars, KDE vs GNOME flamewars, OS flamewars, vi vs emacs flamewars and Linux vs BSD flamewars. We need a greater variety of flamewars ;)

woohoo! video codec flamewar! changes from kernel vs microkernel flamewars, KDE vs GNOME flamewars, OS flamewars, vi vs emacs flamewars and Linux vs BSD flamewars. We need a greater variety of flamewars wink.gif
What about nano?! :p

I'm done :lol: call it a defeat, or whatever makes you excited, but I don't have the energy to keep arguing. I've been out all day working.

OK HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY! WHEN IS THE FRIGGEN FIRMWARE COMING OUT. DONT ANNOUNCE A FIRMWARE BY THE END OF THE MONTH AND THEN ITS 1/2 WAY THROUGH THE SECOND MONTH AND NO FIRMWARE. DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ABOUT IT?

(There is currently a beta floating around. Some devs have it. More info as it comes ... )

Not much information is being shared nowadays by GPH, not like how it was when the console was about the launch.

I can I magine gph on holydays in a NICE BLUE WATERBEACH under a tree on the sade protecting themselves from the HOT SUN.... and here we are suffering everyday checking for the new bloody firmware.

Get the picture! ;)

TelcoLou posted on Aug 14 2006 at 03:06 AM said:
(There is currently a beta floating around. Some devs have it. More info as it comes ... )

That beta is out for at least a month! Maybe the new firmware will be available at the games convention :rolleyes:

Are any of you guys going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back