New emus

kotd

Website
Visit site
So anyone know if we'll still the get the emus that were tested? I thought I saw it said the 31st and it is the 31st here might not be in spain though B) lol

I sure hope we get those emus, as it is the 31 in Japan now. What time is it in Spain?

we're not getting the emus till like the 4th or 5th cause we have to wait for the gp32 spain meeting to be over before we get them.

ThaFresh posted on Oct 31 2003 at 04:03 AM said:
Seriously how many times have we been expecting them to release those emu's on a certain date only to be disappointed? Someone that gets em from the meet should post them early, Ill host them
:) Great idea dude man we've all been waiting for ages. :(
:ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been teased with the release of these emus for at least a month now. They're holding on to them as if they wrote them themselves. At the meet they probably make each person do a dance or something before they give them to you. Or maybe they will split each file up into 10 parts and post one part each day.

We've been teased with the release of these emus for at least a month now. They're holding on to them as if they wrote them themselves. At the meet they probably make each person do a dance or something before they give them to you. Or maybe they will split each file up into 10 parts and post one part each day.
:lol:

You guys are pathetic, they said they'd release if after the meet a couple weeks ago.

OK

I've been away for a while.....the Mrs has had our baby boy....I've had time off work....thought I'd come back and download the new emu's promised an age ago and there not here!!!

I can feel my turrets syndrome coming back

Bloody!!!!

Wooof!!!!

Click!!!

FMAME!!

FGEN!!

we needs em to bring this scene back to life..........please.....CLICK...WOOF!!!

OK

I've been away for a while.....the Mrs has had our baby boy....I've had time off work....thought I'd come back and download the new emu's promised an age ago and there not here!!!

I can feel my turrets syndrome coming back

Bloody!!!!

Wooof!!!!

Click!!!

FMAME!!

FGEN!!

we needs em to bring this scene back to life..........please.....CLICK...WOOF!!!
Yeah its unfortunate <_< I've been waiting for fgen so long....

If you have a read of the report from the gp32spain meetup it sounds like they sold lots of gp32's and the new emu's helped them make the sales. Real professional guys! Next they'll be trying to sell the emu's online

emus were publicly shown in RU edition to visitors, but they were not *released*

stop requesting my fucking emus and stop complaining all time

if anyone wants fgen or fmame ask for it to me

dot
Sorry dude :( but the only reason people are complaining is cause they were promised some emus and they didn't recieve them. But hey I can't read spanish so I don't know if that post about the emus coming out straight after the meeting was correct. Keep up the good work with your emus B)

Back