New emus

Yep. I agree - but also, there seems to be a strange wind blowing around. Maybe we should cut rlyeh a little slack, I mean.... that guys porting so much shit...... I would hate to see him leave for zodiacland. Which by the way, have you all seen the ammount of unhappy pre-order campers out there? It seems Tapwave missed the shipping date and another delay is upon those poor folks. - :)

Yuzo :)

Yep. I agree - but also, there seems to be a strange wind blowing around. Maybe we should cut rlyeh a little slack, I mean.... that guys porting so much shit...... I would hate to see him leave for zodiacland. Which by the way, have you all seen the ammount of unhappy pre-order campers out there? It seems Tapwave missed the shipping date and another delay is upon those poor folks. - :)

Yuzo :)
You know rlyeh ordered a Zodiac, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rlyeh is still working working very hard on all his (millions) of projects, and we do need to "cut him some slack".
fMSX32 is bloody amazing, and yet he is still working 25/8 on improving it and everything else before release.

Everyone should be ready, 'caus when he releases everything you'll 'wow' so much your eyes 'll pop out :D

Rlyeh is still working working very hard on all his (millions) of projects, and we do need to "cut him some slack".
fMSX32 is bloody amazing, and yet he is still working 25/8 on improving it and everything else before release.

Everyone should be ready, 'caus when he releases everything you'll 'wow' so much your eyes 'll pop out :D
Really? Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, edit your post (spelling errors up the a$$). And its fmsx, not fpsx. And he said "25/8" to show that rlyeh is really working hard (I know that there aren't 25 hours in a day and 8 days in a week).

*shakes a stick at thread*

WAKE UP!

There hasn't been a post here in weeks...I know you guys are more excited about these emus than that.

Actually, this has been pinned for far too long. The contest has long been over, the posts died down, so I think it's time to un-pin this and let it seep into the memories of all GP32 fanboys and girls.

to be truthful...Xenosaga is the reason to stay awake :) holy sh*t I have to go to work in an hour :(

Back