New Dedicated Gizmondo Site Launched

thecheat posted on Jul 31 2004 at 08:26 PM said:
midget posted on Jul 29 2004 at 08:37 AM said:
yes, it IS a homophobic remark. using Gay in place of -ga-, and in a negative connotaion, thats a homophobic remark.
theres a sayin i like, " its not what people say, its what people mean by it", think about it, he didn't mean offense to homosexuals he meant offence to a console, stop being so politically correct
im not being politically correct, just respectful. there was a time when it was socially acceptable for a white person to say nigger in reference to a black person, insult or not.
That's totally different.

It had better be open source or it has no chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
mike5622 posted on Jul 31 2004 at 07:36 PM said:
sounds like a good piece of kit to me. some of the specs are similar to what people were hoping for (400mhz ARM9 proccessor, higher capacity storage, graphic accelerator, etc.) in a previous post about gp32's successor so why the flaming?

have any of the flamers actually looked past the pricetag and (dissapointingly small) screen size? looks like it's gonna be open source judging from the emulators part of the site.

fair enough it's pricey but wasn't the gp32 when it came out and look at the difference in specs. chances are the next generation of gp32 is gonna be steep to start off with too.

might as well give it a chance instead of flaming it before it's even out. i'm sure there would have been similar flame posts about gp32 on other forums when that was announced and we all know how that turned out.

just my thoughts.........
Gizmondo alrdy said that they were not going to be open source, just cause theres an emulator section on the site doesnt mean its going to b open source.

Your comparing specs with a product made years ago and a product being made present day? Of course the specs are going to be different. its like comparing the
gb pocket or gbc to the gp32.

How much was the gp32 when it came out, im just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back